Next A2A Accusim project?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Next A2A Accusim project?

Post by trucker17 »

JJB17463rdBombGroup wrote:
trucker17 wrote:I still want just these two planes.
Accusimmed B25 Mitchell
Accusimmed Seversky AT-12 Guardsman

I'd sure like a repaint of Russell Johnson's B-25's
Do you have any picts of it.?

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

Hey Craig,
What ever became of that Grumman Goose you were helping to restore a while back? I hope you were able to see it fly. I was also hoping it could be a template for a possible A2A project. 8)

Cheers
TJ[/quote]

The old Goose, is on going. We reinstalled the rudder and elevators and stabs. and ran new cables to them.
The work has slowed down some on it, due to what happened, and the fact my spend most of my time flying supplies around Canada and Alaska.
I plan on putting the goose into service once the plane is restored.
I have chosen a color and scheme for it.
Its getting a Cutters Goose paint scheme, and the name on it, "Cutters Goose II".[/quote]

Cutter's Goose II is a great name. I am very glad to hear that old bird is still getting restored. I wish you all the best restoring it and hope it can also provide you with some healing help as well. I find projects like that are good for healing the mind after a tragedy. I look forward to hearing about it's progress, and maybe we can convince Scott to take a ride in it when it's done. 8) I think an Accusimmed Goose would be out of this world.

Cheers,
TJ[/quote]

The Offer is out their already for them to use for anything they need to recreate the plane.
I am planing on taking the goose to Oshkosh when its done.......With luck, we'll see Scott, Lewis and the team their.....And Maybe get some flights in while were their......

SJDobby
Airman

Post by SJDobby »

I would love to see a high-performance steam-gauge GA twin (capable of operating from grass runways but equally not feeling out of place at regional airports) to act as a "career stepping stone" from the excellent Comanche, complete with maintenance hangar and walkaround. While the likes of Carenado have had a good stab at creating very decent examples of this genre, you always feel you're getting something slightly dumbed-down with those products (you know, "I've just done something in this plane [and got away with it] that in reality would have broken something expensive"); giving such an aircraft the Accusim technical/visual/audio treatment would be awesome.

Alternatively a regional twin airliner from the 50s or 60s like the Fokker 27 would be great, i.e. something a little bit smaller and more recent than the two top-notch propliners A2A have already provided, but which still happily co-exists with the big-jets at international airports.

Regardless, like all their products so far, whatever their next model is, it will be a plane that you feel "gets delivered" to your PC rather than merely "installed", one that you feel like you "own" rather than just "fly" :D

For now, I am happily doing VFR small-airfield hops around southern England in the Cessna 182, learning IFR techniques (with real-world tuition books) in the Comanche, practising "historic display" aerobatics in the Texan and the Spitfire, short-hauling into tricky Alpine / Pyrenean airports in the Constellation, and trying not to run out of fuel and oil while long-hauling in the Stratocruiser.

Simon
ImageImage

AWKM80
Airman First Class

Post by AWKM80 »

Hello
I bought all of tour Accusim aircrafts except for the Constell' (It is scheduled for my birthday in April :D )
I have some Ideas :idea: for a future project I'd love to fly
-A Beaver, floats , amphibian, ski & tundra variants , two & three blades prop ,etc. The only Beaver for FSX is the Aerosoft, disappointing and outdated :(
-or a Beech 18, with floats & amphibian variants of course :mrgreen:
-the warbirds ? an Accusimed Corsair
-later versions of the Spitfire like the MkIX for example
-a french fighter like the Morane Saulnier MS406 or Russian like the Yakovlev Yak 3
more easy to write than to do, just some ideas :)
best regards
Jean Michel

pmesmer
Senior Airman

Post by pmesmer »

I keep hoping the next project will be a Lockheed L188 Electra :D

millsaviation
Airman Basic

Post by millsaviation »

I personally would love to see a beechcraft g35 v-tail bonanza the most. But i would like to see an aerostar or a Seminole be made.
The bonanza would be such an amazing aircraft with accusim. Oh i dream of that day.

Rolls737
Airman Basic

Post by Rolls737 »

I would love to see a GA twin...I was dreaming of something along the lines of a Duke B60...I know RealAir made a beautiful Duke (piston and turbine), but that's no longer available...imagine if A2A got hold of something like that and turned it into an A2A machine!! OR, what about a Piper Cheyenne...now that's another amazing turbine twin that can pretty much go anywhere. :)

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I'm really hoping that a GA twin is next. I'm currently reading a book on multi engine flying and it's a real eye opener.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Dreamsofwings
A2A Mechanic

Post by Dreamsofwings »

Imagine an accusim Mosquito.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dreamsofwings youtube channel https://m.youtube.com/c/Dreamsofwings
@dreamsofwings1 page on Facebook. Dreamsofwings1 on Instagram & Twitter

ryanbatc
Staff Sergeant

Post by ryanbatc »

Dogsbody55 wrote:I'm really hoping that a GA twin is next. I'm currently reading a book on multi engine flying and it's a real eye opener.

Cheers,
Mike
I am also hoping for this! Connie was cool - don't really fly it much, but I'm really looking forward to another GA!

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Lewis - A2A wrote:
Paul K wrote:If I keep posting this picture, they'll start to see it in their sleep. :mrgreen:

lol
I wish. It would be nice.

My top 2 favourite aircraft. The Spitfire and the Lancaster. I doubt we will ever see a Lancaster from A2A. Aircraft Factory is a hope. There are so few airworthy ones about.
Would be nice to see some different model spitfires, the accu-sim base and aircraft bases are already there.

Essentially a more warbirds would be nice or anything twin prop.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Post by clarkejw »

Except that it's not a Lancaster, if that's what you're hoping for. That aeroplane is a Handley Page Halifax, or Halton, civil conversion.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

clarkejw wrote:Except that it's not a Lancaster, if that's what you're hoping for. That aeroplane is a Handley Page Halifax, or Halton, civil conversion.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beau'iful plumage though!
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Post by clarkejw »

Norwegian Blue!

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

clarkejw wrote:Norwegian Blue!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”