GTN Trainer update

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
slidercdn
Airman

GTN Trainer update

Post by slidercdn »

I've been trying to update the GTN750 to newest version, which requires new trainer, which in turns needs old one uninstalled. Which....doesn't work :( I click Uninstall, but nothing happens.

Ideas? Experiences? Yes, I know older one is better, but I don't have time to fly now, so by the time it's fixed, I'll be back.

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Re: GTN Trainer update

Post by bobsk8 »

slidercdn wrote:I've been trying to update the GTN750 to newest version, which requires new trainer, which in turns needs old one uninstalled. Which....doesn't work :( I click Uninstall, but nothing happens.

Ideas? Experiences? Yes, I know older one is better, but I don't have time to fly now, so by the time it's fixed, I'll be back.

People are having problems with the new version. I am sticking with the previous version for now, which works perfectly.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

slidercdn
Airman

Post by slidercdn »

Yes, I am aware of that, but still doesn't answer my question. I cannot update it anyway without updating the trainer itself.

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

slidercdn wrote:Yes, I am aware of that, but still doesn't answer my question. I cannot update it anyway without updating the trainer itself.
You probably should post this on the Flight 1 GTN forum. You should be able to just uninstall it in windows / control panel, but if you can't, their forum may be able to help you. http://www.simforums.com/forums/f1-gtn- ... 36111.html
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

slidercdn
Airman

Post by slidercdn »

I was waiting on registration to go through :wink: so figured to post it here too, because there's plenty of GTN owners here.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”