Favorite A2A Survey - Poll

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.

What are your favorite A2A aircraft? (2 options)

Piper Comanche
19%
Piper Cherokee
10%
Cessna 172
2%
Cessna 182
14%
T-6 Texan
7%
J3 Cub
2%
P51 Military
3%
Civilian P51
5%
P-51H High Performance Mustang
No votes
P47 Razorback
4%
Avro Anson MKI
1%
COTS Boeing 377
4%
COTS Lockheed Constellation
10%
P40 Warhawk
2%
Spitfire
7%
F4U Corsair
No votes
Avro 504 K
2%
Albatros D.III
1%
B17
7%
Heinkel He-219 "Uhu"
No votes

Total votes: 100

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Favorite A2A Survey - Poll

Post by zazaboeing »

Just to continue with the idea member "crazac" created on a topic earlier, this is the version with the "voting options". Have fun!
Last edited by zazaboeing on 17 Mar 2017, 04:47, edited 2 times in total.

spork
Staff Sergeant

Re: Favorite A2A Survey - POLL votes

Post by spork »

I went by which two planes have the most hours, so the 172 and B-17.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Re: Favorite A2A Survey - Poll

Post by Medtner »

I went for the two GA-Pipers, the Comanche and the Cherokee. I've just fallen in love with Piper and in general low wing aircraft. If I ever get money to buy a plane it will be a Piper.

However I feel really bad now, having passed over my other Accusim-friends. I feel really bad to have to choose - I truly love them all. The Cessnas, the Cub, the warbirds, the heavy metal. They are all a part of me, and I can't be without them.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Cherokee and P-40 for me. I love all the accusim planes, but those two seem to fit me the best, however lately I have been flying nothing but the T-6, and now that the P-51 Civ has GTN capability, it becomes my default fast cross country ride.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Kilstorm
Technical Sergeant

Post by Kilstorm »

Only two...that was hard! I went with the extremes, the Cub and COTS. To really just enjoy the joy of flight, the Cub is a great plane and with the ability to do water, land or snow its an extremely versatile plane...plus it gave us Heidi!

The B377 was my other pick and when I want to do a Commercial Airline flight with immersion and an accusimed engine times 4 well.. Sure I love my Dash 8 and FS2Crew but with the B377, I can have real time pax and cargo load, a lively flight deck and once again Heidi and go from Cold and Dark to V2 in hardly no time without compromising the immersion and once in the air is when the real fun beings.

I do love my warbirds and my GA collection but having to pick two I decided to go with the basic and the fully loaded for this vote. Chances are if you asked me tomorrow you would get a completely different answer and the day after that as well. There is just no way to pick out of this list except by picking "D",... All of the above.
i9-13900K O/C | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 32GB DDR5 6000MHz Kingston FURY | RTX 4090 24GB | 2x SSD M.2 (2TB Samsung 990 PRO) 1x SSD (4TB Samsung 870 EVO) | Windows 11 Home | H20: HydroLux PRO:HardLine Tubing| 1000w PSU

Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Post by Dominique »

This is a poll that I can't answer ! I will fly one aircraft or two 3 months in a row and then feel like switching to other ones. Now I do the T6 (a very long journey by stages in the West) and the 51civ (TnGs and short flights in Corsica and Northern Italy). Around early this year I was more with COTS and the Comanche. There are also aircraft that I mostly use specifically in some places : the Skylane is for the PNG bush or the Alaska wilderness. The P-40 is mostly used in the Pacifc too. Maybe this summer, the Cherokee or the Cub will come to the front... All of them have their own personality. My aircraft harem, lov'em all :mrgreen: .
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

This is seriously to hard to answer. It totally depends on my mood. They all have a different character and fly/handle/sound/feel different.

I'd love to pick them all!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Alfredson007
Technical Sergeant

Post by Alfredson007 »

Comanche - i love the "heaviness", speed, moderate complexivity, it's allround best for me atm...
C172 - I love the "oppositeness" to the comanche, it's slow, fuel injected, high wing, fixed pitch/gear etc, simple but still a bit handful..
Cherokee - It looks the best from the inside imo, but it doesn't offer ANY challenge to me :\ by far easiest A2A GA plane to fly

But that's my order for best today... (may be different next month:))

Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Post by Aymi »

Poll has spoken :shock:

The truth is right there folks :shock:

1 - Comanche > Is a civilian
2- T6 > Is a radial
3- B-17 > Has four engines
4- B-377 > Has a lot of passengers and a Heidi
4bis - P-51 civ > Can use high airways

The people wants a Connie :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul

crazac
Technical Sergeant

Post by crazac »

zazaboeing wrote:Just to continue with the idea member "crazac" created on a topic earlier, this is the version with the "voting options". Have fun!
Awesome!! I didn't know you could do this. Thanks for putting it up. It sure beats me counting on a napkin. :lol:

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

What is interesting from these results, with the Comanche at the top. I don't know where A2A will put their priority next, but with the popularity of the Comanche, if they were to finish that V35 that was hinted at a while back, I bet it would be a very good seller.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

G-BJPS
Master Sergeant

Post by G-BJPS »

to difficult a decision :?
Cant we have an option for: "I couldn't possibly choose between them, because i'd feel like i'd ran over a kitten" ? :mrgreen:
Cub. Cherokee. C182. Comanche 250. Spitfire. T-6. B-17. B377. Connie

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

pilottj wrote:What is interesting from these results, with the Comanche at the top. I don't know where A2A will put their priority next, but with the popularity of the Comanche, if they were to finish that V35 that was hinted at a while back, I bet it would be a very good seller.

Cheers
TJ
TJ, I think it also indicates that a twin would be extremely well received. Especially one with a lot of character like the Aerostar, hint hint :wink:

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Post by zazaboeing »

Added: Connie

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I found only haveing two options hurt me , i would vote if i could for all the A2A aircraft in my fleet , just love them all , as they all have that quality about them that just sets them apart from the rest.
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”