Cessna A-37B for FSX legendary on vietnam

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Athos
Airman Basic

Cessna A-37B for FSX legendary on vietnam

Post by Athos »

Hi guys I would like to solicit the performance of the great and legendary Cessna A-37B, this is a great plane that flew and fought in Vietnam and had to be made would be good because their jobs are incredible, the ultimate in realism for fsx.

Well I hope you consider or take it into account as a future project

Regards from Uruguay
Athos

AndresG
Airman Basic

Re: Cessna A-37B for FSX legendary on vietnam

Post by AndresG »

Athos wrote:Hi guys I would like to solicit the performance of the great and legendary Cessna A-37B, this is a great plane that flew and fought in Vietnam and had to be made would be good because their jobs are incredible, the ultimate in realism for fsx.

Well I hope you consider or take it into account as a future project

Regards from Uruguay
Athos
AndresG wrote: Yea, we need a good model of Dragonfly, many air forces in latin america have this aircraft on service yet and of course virtual air forces too
But don´t have any model of Drangonfly
and we are very disappointed to have no answer, many people are looking for something like this :roll: :cry:

FACH

FAU

AndresG

juangereda
Airman Basic

Post by juangereda »

It well be cool if A2A create a model of dragonfly for FSX, it's a great plane, whit a lot of history and a lot of people waiting for it...

hflyer
Airman Basic

Post by hflyer »

Actually, I recently read in a forum that there were more that 59 different requests just in that forum for that specific model to be created for FSX, the Cessna A37B Dragonfly Supertweet... I'm completely sure that there is enough market for a classic bird like that... Definitely would love to see that plane designed by the best company(A2A) and would pay whatever is necessary..

Athos
Airman Basic

Post by Athos »

hflyer wrote:Actually, I recently read in a forum that there were more that 59 different requests just in that forum for that specific model to be created for FSX, the Cessna A37B Dragonfly Supertweet... I'm completely sure that there is enough market for a classic bird like that... Definitely would love to see that plane designed by the best company(A2A) and would pay whatever is necessary..
I really love this plane, since I created this topic I come here every day to see if someone give me the good news but no one appears yet so I started a project to create it myself but it is not easy,I do as a hobby

I'm not designer, I'm learning with youtube tutorials, here a shot

maybe I have luck and ask me to send the project to be completed :D :D :D :D

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

Search engines are your friends, there are downloads of this aircraft available. :wink:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I believe there is a freeware version of this aircraft available for FSX and maybe even a payware one from someone like razbam maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Athos
Airman Basic

Post by Athos »

Lewis - A2A wrote:I believe there is a freeware version of this aircraft available for FSX and maybe even a page are one from someone like razbam maybe?
Hi Lewis thanks for answering, I have spent years searching a model to FSX for this beautiful aircraft but nothing appears, the closest was the Tweet T37 from www.t37sim.com to FS2004 but the web its down and there not suport for FSX.

I believe this is a legendary fighter from Vietnam war and in several countries is still operating. 8) :lol: 8)
hflyer wrote:Definitely would love to see that plane designed by the best company(A2A) and would pay whatever is necessary.

Athos
Airman Basic

Post by Athos »

Bruce Hamilton wrote:Search engines are your friends, there are downloads of this aircraft available. :wink:
There are also hundreds of c172-p51-p40-Spitfire MkI / II to freeware download on search engines

there is no model with good quality but if you want you can download other c172 to, there's 2 option of the same aircraft payware!!!

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

Athos wrote:There are also hundreds of c172-p51-p40-Spitfire MkI / II to freeware download on search engines
And your point is? I was trying to save you the trouble of making something already available, knock yourself out. :wink:

Matt
Airman

Post by Matt »

Ya and NONE of them are like a2a

Athos
Airman Basic

Post by Athos »

Matt wrote:Ya and NONE of them are like a2a
:wink: :wink: :wink:

AndresG
Airman Basic

Post by AndresG »

the market for fsx is always more of the same c172-p51-p40-Spitfire MkI.
It's very repetitive, creating C206-172.
Same for Boing or Airbus.

this company is not interested in developing this fantastic A-37 aircraft.

Now does not seem right that staff say you have to find a model in google for FSX.
They are a very poor quality model and do not reach what it takes

very disappointed by the answers I read

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by cflord »

Athos

I remember the Cessna A-37 from my days in Vietnam (1970-1971). Back then the United States Air Force and the South Vietnamese Air Force were flying these airplanes in the ground air support missions. Great airplane which could carry a large payload for it's size.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - AC-119G (Gunship) Aircraft Mechanic In Vietnam 8)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”