Purchase with no download link

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
KevinS
Airman Basic

Purchase with no download link

Post by KevinS »

Hi Anyone,

I just purchased the B17 through PayPal and my internet dropped out while downloading. I thought I would get an email with some type of confirmation to download again should something like this happen but no such luck. What is the process? The money has been taken out of my account but I have no way of downloading - can someone please advise.(Please don't tell me I have to send an email and wait for a download link to be sent).

Many Thanks
Kevin

Pistonpilot
Technical Sergeant

Re: Purchase with no download link

Post by Pistonpilot »

Usually a post on the forums here is enough to get the process started. Be aware that it may be a while before you get a reply from A2A personnel due to time zones and such.

-Ian

DWC Alumni. Commercial Instrument Single/Multi-Engine Land. [Former] Police, Fire, & 9-1-1 Dispatcher. [Former] MAINEiac Crew Chief.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Purchase with no download link

Post by Scott - A2A »

Kevin,

I searched the store by your forum email address but could not find it. I found a "Kevin" who bought a B17 today, but the downloads look ok.

To redownload, all you need to do is log into the store and click on MY ACCOUNT in the upper left.

If you have any issues, just PM me or Lewis here with your order number or full name.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”