Accu-Sim Spitfire Video: "Propellers"

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Spitfire Video: "Propellers"

Post by Tigerclaw »

Thank you Lewis for posting the video. But thank you Scott for an excellent production. It took me while to see where you were going (not knowing much about constant speed props), but I've seen this and I now understand.

You guys at A2A are simply the best aircraft developers on the planet. I'm still struggling with the Jug, it's too heavy for me to get used to. But I did a 2 hour flight the other day, and it was a good flight. Your current Spitfire I can fly for hours on end and love every second of it. This new version accusim looks amazing, and like the rest here, I'm holding my breath for the release. I predict you will make a killing with this new Spitfire, and the P-51 when it's released. I will be buying both of course.

Keep up the very good work guys, it is most definitely appreciated. May the future hold all the riches you all deserve.

Tony
Tony (That's all your getting, like it or lump it)

MSFS i7-7700 Kaby Lake CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Cores (Liquid cooled) Gigabyte B250M-DS3H-CF M/Board 32 Gig DDR4 Ram Nvidia GTX 1080ti 11GB GDDR 5 Win 10 Home Acer Predator XB271HU.

gravel
Airman

Post by gravel »

I love hearing Scott talk in these videos. This really is full of massive aswesomeness!
A2A for the win!

Zgredd
Senior Airman

Post by Zgredd »

I truly admire Mr Scott passion and the "mission" which he put into A2A products. It is much more and far far beyond the other FS addons, and not only.

Ian Warren
Senior Master Sergeant
Location: EX- Christchurch now called "Wobblyville" New Zealand

Post by Ian Warren »

With out a dout Brussell Sprout , this Spit has my name written all over it , 8)

VulcanB2
Master Sergeant

Post by VulcanB2 »

MTFDarkEagle wrote:OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (add 494768275 more O's) OOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

AWSOME!!!
+1

(...and I thought I was the only one going to over-react! :D :D ).

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Does the Spit include the "two wings" simulation that you introduced with the Cub? Maybe it would be easier to ask: will the Spit include ALL tech introduced by A2A to date (where relevant)?

Best regards,
Robin.
A2A/AccuSim. 'nuff said!

Lenop
Airman

Post by Lenop »

AWESOME! And I havent even watched the video yet! :D
So looking forward to this release, thanks guys!
Now, off to watching the video
Image, Image

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Great just outstanding
It wont be long now boys & girls, Bank loan lol
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

All righty then I'll buy it (when released and this looks soon).Great informative video BTW.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

ssouchek
Airman

Post by ssouchek »

Daddy wants!!!!!!!!!

q3ark
Senior Airman

Post by q3ark »

simply amazing, there's so much deapth to accusim. This is a release day purchase for sure, can't wait :D
ImageImage

MustanGrande
Airman First Class

Post by MustanGrande »

Beautiful video! Educational as well as entertaining.

fentonflyer
Airman

Post by fentonflyer »

I cannot wait to fly the Spitfire now and to get that level of detail just in the propeller is amazing!

I have been reading 'Jeffrey Quill, Spitfire a test pilots story' and he has been explaining about the development of the aircraft in this similar way....

Great work guys and girls!

:lol:

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

VulcanB2 wrote:
MTFDarkEagle wrote:OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (add 494768275 more O's) OOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

AWSOME!!!
+1

(...and I thought I was the only one going to over-react! :D :D ).

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Does the Spit include the "two wings" simulation that you introduced with the Cub? Maybe it would be easier to ask: will the Spit include ALL tech introduced by A2A to date (where relevant)?

Best regards,
Robin.
The new A2A Spit includes all that was available to Accusim with past releases PLUS what has been developed since these releases. Individual wing aerodynamics is just the beginning with the new Spitfire. I've seen and flown the new Spit. Trust me, unless you are getting ready to buy an actual Spitfire, you WON'T be disappointed with the new A2A Spit.
This new Spitfire could easily be used in checking out a pilot in the real one.

Dudley Henriques

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Can someone please confirm or deny that a Mk IX is planned as an addon release to this spitfire? :)
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

pilottj wrote:Can someone please confirm or deny that a Mk IX is planned as an addon release to this spitfire? :)
If I am not mistaken Scott was asked somewhere else, and he replied stating that they only had intentions of doing the earlier marks. To much work and effort to make Accu-sim for every single one of them, and said they weren't going to just change some of the flight dynamics and such to make it feel different. It is an amazing feet they got 2 different props per bird. Could only imagine if you tossed the 6 bladed prop into the mix with the bigger engines and such. It essentially becomes a whole new bird.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”