F4 Phantom In Development Picts

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Oesau
Airman First Class

Re: F4 Phantom In Development Picts

Post by Oesau »

Well I for one want the Navy version over a E, F, or G version, had the Cloud 9 Phantom, and really liked it, but want a quality Navy bird for the carriers in FSX.

stalkervision
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by stalkervision »

absolutely wonderful ! 8) Now after that how about a f-106 Delta Dart. :)

either that or a Mig 15 ! :mrgreen:

Dangerous Beans
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Looking good guys, an Accusim jet should be interesting.

Youve probably already got a long list of planes for future development but personally I'd love to see an Accusim E. E. Lightning

Asus Strix Z270H
i7-7700K
16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz
MSI GTX 1070 GamingX
Corsair H100i V2 Cooler
Corsair RM850X PSU
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv case
Asus VE276Q 27" Monitor 1920x1080
Win 10

levkovvvv

Post by levkovvvv »

MAGGIEMAE wrote:yeah,how can i purchase it,when it is not out yet?when it is out,i probably will.and dont call me mr levkovvvv again,i am not your boss,i am just an ordinary person at a not-so-ordinary forum.
:twisted: Aren't you the guy who had the the illegal copy of the L-39 over at the Lotus site ???[/quote]

yes,i am the guy that got ripped off by a computer store.

crim3
Senior Airman

Post by crim3 »

some1 - A2A wrote:
crim3 wrote:Please, when you consider developing the HUD, make it collimated (in the realm of graphics, that means it must be rendered outside the cockpit, not at the hud glass), like the HUD of the AS F-16. This way it will look right in stereo-3D. Maybe one day S-3D will be mainstream and you all will understand how real a properly done HUD feels. That green symbology floating like a ghost outside the cockpit, just like the real thing, I love it!
A2A was the first developer who did collimated gunsights (back in FS2004). So don't worry about that :)
I have the p-40 and p-47 and I didn't think about it! lol It seems that jet fighters and prop fighters are in different departments inside my brain and I didn't do the connection.

gsnde
Airman

Post by gsnde »

RF-4? :roll:

No matter which versions A2A will put in the box - this is the most appreciated add-on for me to come. Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Martin

LoneWolf
Airman First Class

Post by LoneWolf »

Wow... it looks stunning. I don't fly FSX much but I'm going to get this when its released it looks too good! If only you could drop bombs in FSX :P

levkovvvv

Post by levkovvvv »

well,actually you can in bear studios mig 17,you cant destroy anything,but visual,weight and handling changes are made when bomb is released.a2a could make something like that,right?

HAROLD SCHECKEL JR
Airman First Class

Post by HAROLD SCHECKEL JR »

This definetly will be my next purchase. It looks like you guys are going to have a 3 axis ADI, which will be wonderful.
I'de also like to volunteer to be a tester. I maintained the F4C and F4D simulators for 3 years and still have the -1 and HOWGOZIT charts somewere in my basement.
Please hurry, I need this plane now.
Thanks,
Harold

levkovvvv

Post by levkovvvv »

yeah,if you need testers,feel free to contact me,i always have free time and would love to help.

SweetApple_MC
Airman

Post by SweetApple_MC »

Wow! The first pictures really look good!

Please take your time for development. There are too many companies providing dozens of aircraft models of poor quality. I prefer those who take their time but get into details. A2A simulations, PMDG, Flight One and a very very few others - you guys make a game becoming a simulation of quality!

Thank you in advance for the good work!

If possible I'd appreciate a to see a German Air Force Phantom F-4f of Fighter Wing 74 (Neuburg) or Fighter Wing 71 "R" (Wittmund).

JG 71 "Richthofen" (Wittmund)

JG 74 (Neuburg)

Best regards

SweetApple_MC

levkovvvv

Post by levkovvvv »

remember the 1988 movie iron eagle 2?they tryed to pass out f-4 phantoms as mig 29.could you make a movie like paint cheme?

Daisan
Airman Basic

Post by Daisan »

A F-4C would be incredible!!!!!!! And perhaps using FSW ... and being able to fly with WSO...

Daisan

ACESHOT1
Airman

Post by ACESHOT1 »

will there be a 3D back seat cockpit?

OldCrow47
Airman Basic

Post by OldCrow47 »

I have many years on C, D and E models working ECM systems. Several times pilots have mentioned landing by listening to the tones. A great Accusim addition? Any Phantom drivers care to shed some light? I am so very anxious for an A2A quality F4. Just anything with USAF paint.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”