A2A Focke Wolf

The most advanced WWII propellor-driven fighter
new reply
pmesmer
Senior Airman

A2A Focke Wolf

Post by pmesmer »

I have purchased the A2A Focke Wolf thinking it was for FSX. I didn't realize until after I had downloaded it that it was only for FS2004. :oops: I have looked everywhere for a copy of FS2004. There are a few sites on the internet that offer free downloads but none of them ever lead to an actual download. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of FS2004? :roll:

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Focke Wolf

Post by speedy70 »

Hi Mesmer
Amazon.co.uk has it for sale,cheap too.
Cheers Chris

pmesmer
Senior Airman

Post by pmesmer »

Hi Speedy_____ thanks for the info. I had to do a little searching but I finally found the site. All they had was used ones but I was able to get a good one. Now I'll be able to fly this bird. Thanks again___ Pete :D :D

pmesmer
Senior Airman

Post by pmesmer »

I received my new FS2004 program and installed it. The installation went fine but when I tried to open the program all I got was a message saying "Please log in with administrator privileges and try again". I right click on the icon and click on "run as administrator" but the program still wont open. I tried several times with the same results. Something screwy going on. :roll: Anyone have any thoughts? I'd like to be able to fly my new A2A Focke Wolf. :?

ebo
Master Sergeant

Post by ebo »

Did you install it under ProgramFiles(86)? If that was the case there is your problem. This folder is hwavily protected. I suggest create a games/fs2004 folder an install it there. Also make sure you switch your UAC (user access account) setting to none.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Regards
Eberhard Haberkorn

pmesmer
Senior Airman

Post by pmesmer »

Hi EBO_____ I installed it its default path and the installation was fine. I discovered an update that was causing the problem. I found the info on the internet. The update is kb3086255. I located it on my computer and deleted it. The program opened ok. I installed the Focke Wolf and flew it for the first time. A real challenge with all the instruments in German. Airplane is very fast and you have to be alert to stay ahead of it. I was quite surprised to be able to make a smooth landing on the first try. Have to see how the next one turns out. :lol: :roll:

ebo
Master Sergeant

Post by ebo »

Thanks for your feedback. These updates can cause some loss of hair and patience.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Regards
Eberhard Haberkorn

new reply

Return to “Focke Wulf "Long Nose"”