Mayday - Noob needs assistance

FirePower for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3
new reply
Talon
Airman Basic

Mayday - Noob needs assistance

Post by Talon »

Hi all,

Being quite new to the Microsoft Flight Sim I think this is the place to be for a noob.
My previous experience of flight sims is quite extensive and goes back to the early 90's and my shelves are filled with all kinds of them, from vintage to brand new ones.
Now I've been recommended the Wings of Power Spitfire 3 so i decided to give it a go.

Now I've already bought the Spitfire 3 + AccuSim and understood this is an add-on o now I turn to you. :oops:
In order to get up in the clouds I believe I first must have one of the many various Microsoft Flight Simulator X's, right? Yes or No?

I'm getting all confused when it comes to choosing between all the Microsoft Flight Sim X's I find in shops and on the net. :o
Which one should I get :?:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2011 or
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe or
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition or maybe something else?

Please, could anyone of you recommend which one I should get and maybe motivate why that one is to prefer?
Simply tell me which one currently is the very best.

Thanks for your assistance in advance. Me and my TM Cougar are quite eager to get up there. :)

Waiting for your reply.

Kind regards

Talon

//

Please could someone recommend one and motivate why that one is to prefer?

Pat_Pattle
BDG

Re: Mayday - Noob needs assistance

Post by Pat_Pattle »

Hi Talon,

You've posted on the wrong forum. There are other forums on this site concerned with the accusim add-ons or for more general fsx questions may I suggest you register at the Sim-Outhouse which is the main meeting place for M$ simulators.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/f ... Discussion

Pat :)

new reply

Return to “FirePower General Discussion”