stuck gear

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
Dominique
Technical Sergeant

stuck gear

Post by Dominique »

Wouldn't it be nice if you could model a stuck gear that could be unstuck by wiggling the wings as in the real thing ? :D

Possible within FS9 limitations ?
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Not sure about wiggling wings but a default feature of fs9 is failures. See the failure box to setone up and set up when you want it to happen, to make it random i suggest thinking about how long you are flying for setting up the failure to happen any time between this time period.

For example a 15min flight you want the failure to be set for start 1min end 15min, that way you might not notice the gear being damaged until your on coming on final and the lights dont show :twisted:

Then pump like you've never pumped before that manual lever :wink:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Post by Dominique »

thanks Lewis, I know about he failure feature. My question was very much about waggling wings to get the gear down. Wouldn't it be neat :lol: ?
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”