two question

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
Maury2004
Airman Basic

two question

Post by Maury2004 »

This aircraft is very good.I had only 2 question.The first, is for the vc light.When i set the instrument panel switch to on, the vc light not always goes on, this is related to the model.Last , when i set the battery switch to off, the electrical is always on,The lights remain on.Is this correct?

Maury

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

I can answer #2.

In the aircraft.cfg for the desired plane you wish to change, change "electric_always_available = 1" to "electric_always_available = 0"

Then you can also hear the gyros turn on and off.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

WWFII
Airman First Class

Post by WWFII »

Can you give us a list of settings to change so we can perform those functions manually? Like the electric setting you describe?

Thanks!

freedspeak
Airman

Post by freedspeak »

Thanks Scott,
I thought that battery switch was just a dummy. I like it much better when it functions. But I dont hear the gyros. Do I need to enable something else in the cfg file?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Make the above change to the aircraft.cfg of the desired aircraft. Get on the runway with your engine stopped. Turn up your speaker volume. Turn the BATTERY switch ON and OFF and you will hear those gyros wind up and wind down. You can access the electrical panel with a SHIFT-6 keystroke or in the VC.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

WWFII
Airman First Class

Post by WWFII »

You're not flying this Jug properly if you don't have the speakers rattling the windows. Those 2000 horses purrin' underneath that cowling... :D It's just awesome!

freedspeak
Airman

Post by freedspeak »

I know what you mean WWFII. The sound of that Pratt & Whitney is the best radial sound that I've heard in FS9. Scott did a masterful job in creating that wonderful racket. I only get to turn it up when my neighbor is not home.

Thank you Scott. Thank you. Thank you

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”