To Scott and Team

Big, Powerful, and Heavy
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

To Scott and Team

Post by Point-man »

I just wanted to say you guys are the best of the best at making these planes. I thought the P-51 was great but this P-47 takes the cake with the best model/sounds/graphics that I've seen! One hell of a job is all I have to say about it. If you guys are ever in Houston, drop me a line and the steak and beer is on me!!! Heck I can hook you up with CAF guys here too and get you a hop or something...

-S-
Point

Cody Langford
Airman First Class

Post by Cody Langford »

yes indeed one hell of a plane worth the farkin money i would say but the P-51D is always meh favorite:D

Panther_99FS
Staff Sergeant

Post by Panther_99FS »

Cody Langford wrote:yes indeed one hell of a plane worth the farkin money i would say but the P-51D is always meh favorite:D
I'm waiting on the long-nose Dora... :twisted:

Cody Langford
Airman First Class

Post by Cody Langford »

muahahaha meh P-51D shoot in down:P

Bauer
Airman Basic

Post by Bauer »

I'm going to have to second the notion that you guys are the best at FS warbirds. The Mustang was great, the 190 raised the bar, and the -47 set a new altitude record for said bar. Thanks for the great aircraft, can't wait to see whats next.

-R. Bauer

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

Long nose dora :P What should be next is the P-38! Now that's a plane! We need a twin engine fighterplane that would be cool! Playing with twin engine management would be a blast. I enjoy the 190 but I just don't care much for the german junk, unless it's in my gunsights! Semper Fi, MudMarine

AC
A2A First Lieutenant

Post by AC »

mudmarine wrote:Long nose dora :P What should be next is the P-38! Now that's a plane! We need a twin engine fighterplane that would be cool! Playing with twin engine management would be a blast. I enjoy the 190 but I just don't care much for the german junk, unless it's in my gunsights! Semper Fi, MudMarine

... And include in the P38 series a Droopsnoot J or L version with a synchronous bombsight in its nose.

Panther_99FS
Staff Sergeant

Post by Panther_99FS »

mudmarine wrote:Long nose dora :P What should be next is the P-38! Now that's a plane! We need a twin engine fighterplane that would be cool! Playing with twin engine management would be a blast. I enjoy the 190 but I just don't care much for the german junk, unless it's in my gunsights! Semper Fi, MudMarine
There's a HELLUVA P-38 (payware) in development right now... 8)

Jib01
Senior Airman

Post by Jib01 »

There are plenty of P-38s already out there that are freeware.

How about something really unique like the P-61 Black Widow !!

Thought about that one ??????

Regards
Jib01/02
Now running the following...
Pentium 4 HT @ 3.06ghz
2Gig of OCZ 667mhz ram
GeForce 7950GT with 512mb DDR3
160Gig Sata drive

michaejlt
Airman

Post by michaejlt »

YES...AGREE..... :lol:

redrooster
Technical Sergeant

Post by redrooster »

I also agree with Jib01.
I would certainly like to see a WOP P-38, but I think if Shockwave wanted to do a unique package, then a P-61 and a He-219 Uhu would make a really cool nightfighter package.

redrooster :D

cfyr
Airman

Post by cfyr »

Panther_99FS wrote:
There's a HELLUVA P-38 (payware) in development right now... 8)
Really? Gotta link? Please and thank you.

new reply

Return to “Republic P47 "Thunderbolt"”