Can't map keys to CH throttle

Buddye
BDG

Post by Buddye »

For anyone with an idea on this one. Here is what he sees in Key Mapping:

http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/bob ... apping.doc
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

PV
BDG

Post by PV »

Do you have that in a non-proprietary format?

jhsimpson
Airman

Post by jhsimpson »

PV

for "Input Device" I have the MSFFB2 listed. In the drop down list, they are listed in the following order:
Keyboard
Mouse
MS FFB2
CH Throttle USB
Ch Pedals USB

For the "non-proprietary" question, I'm not sure exactly what you are addressing.

Thanks,

Buddye
BDG

Post by Buddye »

jhsimpson wrote:PV

for "Input Device" I have the MSFFB2 listed. In the drop down list, they are listed in the following order:
Keyboard
Mouse
MS FFB2
CH Throttle USB
Ch Pedals USB

For the "non-proprietary" question, I'm not sure exactly what you are addressing.

Thanks,
Does the MS FFB2 also say USB?
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

Chivas
BDG

Post by Chivas »

Maybe I should clarify what I meant by the top of the list. Just click on your MSFF2 before going to the custom screen. This should automatically program the MSFF2 twist to the rudder pedals, but can easily be changed to the CH rudder pedals. People have had trouble assigning the MSFF2 twist rudder if they had multiple inputs as in a Hotas system. This isn't jh's problem.

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”