directives shows at the beginning, then is gone for good

new reply
jscharpf
Airman Basic

directives shows at the beginning, then is gone for good

Post by jscharpf »

Just loaded up my game after a few years of not playing. Loaded the latest update I think it's 2.12.

When I start a new LW campaign, the directives box is showing up at the beginning. Regardless of what I do here, once I click the check mark, the directives box goes away and I can never get it back. I try clicking the phone and it says "directives ON, directives OFF", .. but no directives box.
When I select some random place to attack, and select "authorize" it gives me some crazy apparently random group far away from the target, warning me that they are bingo fuel. I can't select a group from a closer airbase.

Not sure if these are related or not..

I seem to remember playing this before without seeing this issue. The only thing I did differently this time (I think) is that I added the textures pack. I will consider removing this but it seems like it should not matter.

The game itself plays fine, (quick mission to test out everything)

two27
Master Sergeant

Re: directives shows at the beginning, then is gone for good

Post by two27 »

Directives can only appear at the start of a game day phase (0630, 1100, 1600). Turn directives on, then wait for the next day phase to begin, they'll pop up.

RAF Directives are pretty good. LW directives are awful and LW player will do much better planning raids for himself. 2.13 is nearing release. LW raid planning AI/directives are slated for heavy repairs in 2.14.

jscharpf
Airman Basic

Re: directives shows at the beginning, then is gone for good

Post by jscharpf »

two27 wrote:Directives can only appear at the start of a game day phase (0630, 1100, 1600). Turn directives on, then wait for the next day phase to begin, they'll pop up.

RAF Directives are pretty good. LW directives are awful and LW player will do much better planning raids for himself. 2.13 is nearing release. LW raid planning AI/directives are slated for heavy repairs in 2.14.
Ok thanks! I will start to plan my own. :)

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”