Issues with BOB2 WoG needing assistance

new reply
Deej1965
Airman

Issues with BOB2 WoG needing assistance

Post by Deej1965 »

Thank you for the replying to my post. Unfortunately the Joystick issue still remains as no little box indicating FF located in the control set up area....my joystick is listed but not the FF box( logiteck wingman force 3)..any suggestions? Also am trying to eliminate the way an aircraft seems to go into a slow spiral when shot down..same thing every time..with the very odd one that actually disintegrates into a ball of flame,smoke and debris if the fuel tank is hit..thats happened a few times and is quite the spectacle!! On another note I can't get the photo button in the Squadron Tab to bring me to view the damage to my home airfield and others as well; this also applies to Docks,facotories etc....I've visited Hawkinge AF right after a raid when it has been damaged and it all appears in good order?? Any suggestions on why the Sqdn I'm with enr to intercept a raid seems to turn back home RTB? I've broken ranks and went after the bombers with other elements scrambled to intercept. I usually fly Blue 3..have no interest in leading yet as I'm still learning the game as a solo pilot learning the ropes sort of speak. I'm running version 2.12 on vista and knock on wood all is well other than the force feed issues with my joystick and the other stuff mentioned above.
Again any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks
Deej

stickman
BDG

Re: Issues with BOB2 WoG needing assistance

Post by stickman »

Any suggestions on why the Sqdn I'm with enr to intercept a raid seems to turn back home RTB?
The way that it is coded for a Squadron to return to base for two reasons mainly.
1. Low fuel.
2. Low ammo.
I also think that a certain amount of casualties will force a Squadron back. I could be wrong about that, tho. Do not remember right now.

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”