Radio Chatter?

new reply
paulmort
Airman

Radio Chatter?

Post by paulmort »

After much trial & error, I think (I Hope) i have got BOB 2.12 crash free BUT now there is a problem with the radio sound, there is no sound from Red Leader to the tower, although the request shows up on the info bar at the bottom.
The reply IS heard & also seen in the info bar ........
Any Answers Please?
Thanks.

Buddye
BDG

Re: Radio Chatter?

Post by Buddye »

Radio chatter works here. Have you messed about with the sound options in Options->sound? If you have screwed with the sound options you may have to reinstall to get back to the correct sound.

If you have not screwed with the Options_> sound, then have you screwed with the default keys for the radio calls? You have messed up the key assignments so set back to default and start over.

BTW, noone with a good gamers PC is reporting any CTD on 2.12. You are the only one.
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

tipsypo
Senior Airman

Re: Radio Chatter?

Post by tipsypo »

Check your contols to see what the voicetoggle commands set onto. Are you Red Leader in this instance? As that voicetoggle command toggles your own voice. With default controls its Control + V give that an try too.

I would doubt that the problem was to do with the sound settings when the guys hearing the tower responding back. And doubt would be that the radio controls have been mucked up as the request is being sent, just not heard.
In the RAF they say an landing's ok, when the pilot gets out and can still walk away.
But in the FAA the prospect is grim, when the landings piss-poor and the pilot can't swim.
Cracking show, I'm Alive, But I've still got to render my A25!

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”