set up logitech extreme 3 pro

new reply
terrycornwall
Airman Basic

set up logitech extreme 3 pro

Post by terrycornwall »

Hi can anyone tell me how to set up the Logitech extreme 3d pro. I have tried the logitech profiler but that doesn't seem much help. I tried to build a profile but then BOB would not start in the profiler although I directed to BOB.exe. Tried to read the BOB manual but cannot find anything for joystick profilers? Maybe it's just me being a grey haired 2nd teenager. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot

CharlieP51
Staff Sergeant

Re: set up logitech extreme 3 pro

Post by CharlieP51 »

terrycornwall wrote:Hi can anyone tell me how to set up the Logitech extreme 3d pro. I have tried the logitech profiler but that doesn't seem much help. I tried to build a profile but then BOB would not start in the profiler although I directed to BOB.exe. Tried to read the BOB manual but cannot find anything for joystick profilers? Maybe it's just me being a grey haired 2nd teenager. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot
I'm on my 3rd Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. I NEVER liked the Logitech profiler software and so have uninstalled it. You might prefer it uninstalled! I setup my stick within FSX as I like and OK so far. This is my experience with that stick and FSX aircraft in general..I have no knowledge on BOB and that stick. It has configured great for FSX and flight controls...and personally programmed buttons.

Happy SKIES to ALL
Intel Core i7 at 4.2 Ghz w/H2O-16G HyperX RAM-Crucial M4 128G SSD (x2) FSX-SSD & Win7-SSD -GTX 690 5G DDR5-LG 32" HDMI 1920x1080

ImageImage
Image Image

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”