Track IR won't center.

new reply
Sammie1
Airman First Class

Track IR won't center.

Post by Sammie1 »

I've tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything that works. Track IR is being read by the game as I can turn my head and it follows my movements, I just can't center it. I have everything checked (Track IR, Track IR Expansion). Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

creepycrawl
Staff Sergeant

Re: Track IR won't center.

Post by creepycrawl »

Are you running your TrackIR as Administrator? I believe that fixed it for me when I had a problem similar to yours...
Alienware Aurora-R3 - Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs) - 8GB DDR3-SDRAM (1333MHz) - Dual AMD Radeon HD 6950 (2GB) - Realtek ALC892 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - Saitek X52, Rudder Pedals, Throttle Quadrant - TrackIR 5

www.bob2wov.com

Buddye
BDG

Post by Buddye »

Here is the infor on Track IR. Have tried this link:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... =48&t=6524
Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

Sammie1
Airman First Class

Post by Sammie1 »

That was it! I switched Track IR to administrator and it worked perfecty. Thank you!

Charlie Alpha
Airman First Class

Post by Charlie Alpha »

Occasionally mine goes a bit awry - There is a "centre" button on the TrackIR screen - maximise it - it is down on the bottom right push the button and it all centres up. I have the habit of starting my TrackIR first and ensuring it is all centered before I go into BoB.
Charlie Alpha

"My Dear Fighter Boys,
I cannot hope to surpass the simple eloquence of the Prime Minister's words, 'Never before has so much been owed by so many to so few.' The debt remains and will increase." ACM Hugh Dowding

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”