no control buttons in replay mode (and limited sound)

new reply
Wehner
Senior Airman

no control buttons in replay mode (and limited sound)

Post by Wehner »

apart from the sound issue mentioned elsewhere here, on my machine I get only a flickering steering menu with the replay buttons which disappears shortly after loading. I found out, that I can control the replay with the number buttons though (4 seems to be play/pause). It is a fairly mnior issue, but maybe you can add it to your list.
Nobody criticized the pilot for making that slow roll. American fighter pilots are supposed to have enough steam in their breeches to try something out of the book once in a while. The fact that he didn't make it was his own business.

Retro

Post by Retro »

Yes thank you for pointing that out. It's on the list.

Wehner
Senior Airman

Post by Wehner »

I may add, that there seems to be a 3d issue in replay mode as well:
When apporaching the bombers in the intercept rear mission, in replay ther is a collection of planes (2 dimensional arrays of points) appearing above and behind the bombers in grey. I will maky a screenshot it you like.

Also, in the Ju87 mission, the bomb appears and disappears while panning in replay.

Both again, very minor but maybe of use for tracking down other glitches.

michael.
Nobody criticized the pilot for making that slow roll. American fighter pilots are supposed to have enough steam in their breeches to try something out of the book once in a while. The fact that he didn't make it was his own business.

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”