Missing options

new reply
Zipuli
Airman Basic

Missing options

Post by Zipuli »

The manual (ms word) has options for water detail and mesh (or something), but in my options (more gfx nor pc) menu there are no such options available?!? I have Radeon x800 Pro with 256 megs and Catalyst 5.8... I think something is wrong here. Those options should be there, right??? Others noticed this?

And yes, my framerates are avg 19 when weather low and avg 12 when medium and avg 8 when fighting bombers.

Zip

Baza
BDG

Post by Baza »

Yes I noticed this too. However, if we are able to configure even higher graphics, wont this result in even lower frame rates than we are experiencing at present?

Baza

Zipuli
Airman Basic

Post by Zipuli »

My point is, that why would the manual give us instructions on how to change some of the options if they don't exist?

Makes me wonder if the version on the CD is correct etc. even if it's highly unlikely!

Zip

stickman
BDG

Post by stickman »

During the middle stages of developement there were Water and Mesh settings. Separate. They were combined to the single Weather setting I believe.
I was not involved in writing the manual, but my guess is that the manual was written when these old settings were still used.
Looks like we forgot to update the manual. :(

Ragnar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ragnar »

A'HA!......So the pdf manual is porked as well!!!.... sic'em boy sic'em.

Damn wheres that dog when I need'm? :P
How many hours do you have in Spits Simon?...10 1/2 sir!....Well you better make it 11 before jerry has you for breakfast!!

stickman
BDG

Post by stickman »

I only like a very few dog breeds.

Labradors that point out things I wish to see are valuable.

Viscious attack dogs I consider vermin to be shot or poisoned.

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”