Update

new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Update

Post by Scott - A2A »

I just sent an email to GMX to overnight us copies of their CD's. We need to verify what is on the CD and apply fixes and test with that CD as well.

There are all sorts of possibilities that could be contributing to this, and we are giong through each one, one by one. Thank you for all the feedback. I will continue to give updates here on the progress. Stay tuned.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Ragnar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ragnar »

You the man Scott :D
How many hours do you have in Spits Simon?...10 1/2 sir!....Well you better make it 11 before jerry has you for breakfast!!

DarkBlueMan
Airman

Post by DarkBlueMan »

Thanks Scott! I know BoB can be great... and will be...

MadRobbie1
BDG

Post by MadRobbie1 »

Thanks Scott,

If there is any testing or flight testing we can do to double-check things out for you, let us know.

Here's to the future of BoBII 8)

Cheers!
Rob

aka CPS_Bomber
Win10 Home 64bit; i7-8700 3.2GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1070 8GB, x2 500GB SSD, x1 2TB HDD, Track IR5.
Saitek: X-55, ProPedals, Throttle Quadrant, x2 ProGamer pads; VRInsight TT Panel.

All A2A aircraft, Accufeel and Aircraft Factory Corsair/P-51/Anson.

Greytop
BDG

Post by Greytop »

Thanks for the update Scott :)

I'm still having fun with BOB2 while I'm waiting for the patch. Plus I've got a nice hardware upgrade to complete this weekend to keep me busy :mrgreen:

IncendiaryLemon
Technical Sergeant

Post by IncendiaryLemon »

Greytop wrote:Plus I've got a nice hardware upgrade to complete this weekend to keep me busy :mrgreen:
I've always loved that :) Unpacking boxes, removing screws, plugging things in. Making sure I've done it correctly and trying the power button.

Enjoy

Greytop
BDG

Post by Greytop »

IncendiaryLemon wrote:
Greytop wrote:Plus I've got a nice hardware upgrade to complete this weekend to keep me busy :mrgreen:
I've always loved that :) Unpacking boxes, removing screws, plugging things in. Making sure I've done it correctly and trying the power button.

Enjoy
I know........... :D I am finding it quite hard to contain my exitement :D I feel a bit like a kid at Christmas (do we ever grow up :roll: ) :wink:

madbadvlad
Senior Airman

Post by madbadvlad »

Great news and much appreciated. Don't release that patch too fast! I think most of us would prefer a comprehensive and thoroughly tested patch rather than a quickie just to appease the masses.

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”