Can we cancel U.S. orders and get a Refund?

Grit
Airman Basic

Can we cancel U.S. orders and get a Refund?

Post by Grit »

I have read the forums for a long time off and on. I have looked forward to the simulation shipping as much as anyone. But based on all the problems I am reading in the forums I wonder if I can cancel my order at Shockwave for BOB2? If the problems get worked out I will certainly buy the game.

Please provide an email address so I can give my order information for a refund.

I would have done this in an email but I couldn't find a support email address and there was no email address included in my order summary.

Thanks for your help.
Raleigh, North Carolina

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Grit,

Email [email protected]. Please include your full credit card information, as we don't keep this information on record. If you are like me and not comfortable with emailing a credit card number, leave us a number and a good time to call and we'll call you and take care of it over the phone.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Grit
Airman Basic

Post by Grit »

Thank you for your quick reply.

Email has been sent with a phone number.
Raleigh, North Carolina

Smokin256
BDG

Post by Smokin256 »

I can't believe all you guys are willing to bail out like this at the first sign of adversity. You don't even know for sure if your system will give you problems. Give 'em a chance for cryin' out loud. Sorry, just had to vent!

Cheers.......Smokin256

Ragnar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ragnar »

Jus' have to 2nd this sentiment.....Nah'can't think of anything else to say except ok.....see ya :roll: !!
How many hours do you have in Spits Simon?...10 1/2 sir!....Well you better make it 11 before jerry has you for breakfast!!

SnoopBaron
Airman

Post by SnoopBaron »

No reason to get bothered by this. The guy just wants to wait and see if the problems get fixed. I'm not cancelling my pre-order but there is nothing wrong with the wait and see approach.

Regards,
Snoop
:FI:Snoop Baron

Seafireliv
BDG

Post by Seafireliv »

Congrats to Scott for how he handled it.

"Let him who desires peace, prepare for war"

quoted by some veggy guy.

madbadvlad
Senior Airman

Post by madbadvlad »

Indeed, isn't US customer service just so far ahead of what we have become used to here in the UK.

Ragnar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ragnar »

Ah yep' what GMX did to our fellow pilots in the UK is just WRONG!

No manual, little map.crappy keyboard card....Baah :evil:
How many hours do you have in Spits Simon?...10 1/2 sir!....Well you better make it 11 before jerry has you for breakfast!!

[D¹²] Hughie
Airman Basic

Post by [D¹²] Hughie »

Ragnar wrote:Ah yep' what GMX did to our fellow pilots in the UK is just WRONG!

No manual, little map.crappy keyboard card....Baah :evil:
Too right! I am 45 and need reading glasses but even with them I can't read the text on the key map :evil:

How can they include it? It's not of merchantable quality.
Love the game though,and got a printable key map off the 'net somewhere so all is not lost.Shame about no manual though.......... :(

Ragnar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ragnar »

Maybe someone somewhere will come up with a 3rd party manual like they did for JANES WWII FIGHTERS AND CFS2 AND 3....

MadRobbie1
BDG

Post by MadRobbie1 »

I would have forgiven the lack of manual if there had been some kind of reference / techical support guide (a dozen pages or so), listing important stuff like:

start up proceedures for each aircraft
shut down proceedures
engine priming & performance, including prop pitch settings for various flight attitudes (best for cruise, climb, combat etc)
trim settings for takeoff / landing & single engine settings for Me110
basic aircraft performance figures
updated cockpit diagrams
landing checklists & tips..... 8)

Sadly, we have to make do with a colour advert for a mobile phone company that came in the box instead :twisted: :roll:

Cheers!
Rob

aka CPS_Bomber
Win10 Home 64bit; i7-8700 3.2GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1070 8GB, x2 500GB SSD, x1 2TB HDD, Track IR5.
Saitek: X-55, ProPedals, Throttle Quadrant, x2 ProGamer pads; VRInsight TT Panel.

All A2A aircraft, Accufeel and Aircraft Factory Corsair/P-51/Anson.

Seafireliv
BDG

Post by Seafireliv »

I must confess they were very naughty with what they gave us Brits. I`ve had a look at the blurb and it says `Includes 19x14inch size area map`. Also, i feel sorry for anyone who can`t get on the net to get a normal sized keycard (one that can be read- yes, they must be having a laugh with the one provided. Nearly Impossible to read) and for those who don`t have a printer or don`t know the manual`s on the CD. I especially wonder how the new guy to sims will get on...

I do like this sim, but it`s not a very nice way to treat the British when you consider the sim`s about Britain itself.

Sorry, but it needs to be said.

(DVD was informative for me though).

"Let him who desires peace, prepare for war"

quoted by some veggy guy.

Ragnar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ragnar »

Thought just occured to me.....wheres GMX headquarter'd Hmmmm ??

Git their email address and spam the s**t out of'm until they come up with proper manuals ,maps and keycards for their customers.

oop's their in the UK.......sorry........nevermind :oops:

Taka taka
Senior Airman

Post by Taka taka »

Smokin256 wrote:I can't believe all you guys are willing to bail out like this at the first sign of adversity. You don't even know for sure if your system will give you problems. Give 'em a chance for cryin' out loud. Sorry, just had to vent!

Cheers.......Smokin256
You sir, are correct.
Every game worth it's salt went through this.
I remember this exact same mind set when Falcon 4.0 was released, CFS3, name it, they all needed patches as well as experimentation by the community at large to figure out optimum settings.

Take a breath.

"From Spring Chicken to Shite Hawk in one easy lesson...taka taka taka taka..."

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”