The "BOB English text" CTD

madbadvlad
Senior Airman

Post by madbadvlad »

Latest testing with default settings.cfg
optimise objects at runtime = on
smoothen framerate = on
1024x768 x60

Historic - Black Thursday AM Hurri I mission at default setup = playable throughout mission. It crashes with a hard system hang (not full CTD) if I change the 3d res to 1280x1024 x60 within first minute of mission play.

Intercept - Bomber Attack from Rear Hurri I at default mission setup = always CTDs at same place behind ju88s no matter what 3d res is set. This mission sometimes CTDs at the mission loadup screen also.

senseispcc
Airman Basic

Post by senseispcc »

Hello,

When you are having this error message are you using a TrackIR?
One of the few !

Haddock.

Pentium IV 3.4 ghz
Geforce fx 6800
1 gb ddr 400mhz dual

madbadvlad
Senior Airman

Post by madbadvlad »

No, I don't use Track IR

madbadvlad
Senior Airman

Post by madbadvlad »

Latest testing with WINDOWED mode as suggested by Scott. Intercept Mission - Attack Bombers from Rear, default .cfg, all background programs turned off via msconfig/startup, default mission parameters. Result = ETE CTD in the same place as usual ie. as I pull in behind the Ju88s below and to the left of the screen at start of mission.

Can send in crashlogs if you need them - you already have my dxdiag and earlier crashlogs.

burgers22
Airman First Class

Post by burgers22 »

Hi

I have a CTD in the Rear attack on bombers at the same place as metioned above. For me it seems that when I pan my view to the right of my plane, when I'm at the rear of the bomber formation that is when the CTD happens. I have sent the BDG_out.txt & crash log to shockwaev support.

My Track IR2 GUI was behaving strangly, disserpering altogether on some occasions. This was fixed by installing the 3.13 drivers from naturalpoints web site.

MB

new reply

Return to “BOB2 Technical Support”