Re: A2A (Accu-Sim) Update (OLD COMMENTS)

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
specialksl
Airman

Re: Accu-Sim Update 04_15_2015 - DOWNLOAD

Post by specialksl »

Nick M wrote:
specialksl wrote:I downloaded the update and I get an error message "Aircraft Initialization failure C172R OSPREY". This is an aircraft that was repainted for my CAP squadron. What can I do to fix it?
Karl - when you installed the repaint, you'll have copied an additional section of text into the aircraft.cfg file. You'll need to re-add that section as the update will have overwritten your existing aircraft.cfg file. (there should be a backup of your old aircraft.cfg file in the "...FSX\A2A\Cessna172\BACKUP" folder so you could re-copy the text section from there if necessary.)

Nick
Nick,

Thank you! That fixed it. Will this happen with any future updates as well?

Karl

bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Post by bliksimpie »

Downloaded, installed. Now I played a bit with configuration tool to choose different options.

You click the different GPS's but it does not do anything to panel.cfg files. I keep having the default panel.cfg layout. So even though it look like it is working on configuration tool, nothing actually get changed.

This is for Cessna 172 / cessna 182 as well as Pa28. (so I dont know where else to post it as it is not relevant to specific plane)

Will delete all the update files (client.wyc files), so that updater can run again.

anyone else have this issue?

------------
edit
Second install now the config tool work BUT
1) no click spots with RXP530 in Cessna 172 - Have posted under 172, where other users seem to have similar problem
2) no click spots with RXP530 in PA28 - Have posted under Cherokee forum also

click spots with RXp530 on Cessna 182 work 100%
Regards
JB

Mig_Driver
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mig_Driver »

More than happy to help, fellows. I was faced with the same problem and it was a total flameout for me too until Lewis and another fellow from Deutschland helped me figure it out.

Forsazh zapusku!
ALL THE A2A PLANES!!!

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Concerning the 180, after removing the wheel chocks and then clicking cold and dark, they do not reappear. You have to set them manually.

vicfly
Airman

Post by vicfly »

Hello I am I can not update the C172 and 182 for the download speed is very slow 3kb / sec, I live in Venezuela . thanks :cry:
Victor Pereira

}ImageImage Image[/url]

Wills
Airman

Post by Wills »

Lewis - A2A wrote:
Wills wrote:I'm getting strange errors with this update. Updater tells me I don't have a native P3D v2.0 172 or Cherokee installed (when I do). 182 Updates fine.

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B012s ... authuser=0
Hello,

which C172 and Cherokee products/licenses are you running? If you purchased from the A2A Store do you have your order numbers?

thanks,
Lewis
Hi Lewis,

I'm running the academic versions, along with P3D Academic.

Cherokee order number 89290 (from A2A)
172 Order number FSS0258794 (from FSS)

Thanks

CODY614
Senior Airman

Post by CODY614 »

Ouch...

Just got a chance to apply the update.
All my trims across the board are now slow again? Every thing was fine till the update.
180,172 and 182
Went lookin' for Foogles vid...Followed it, and no joy? Still slow?
What happened?
"FSUIPC4, Version 4.939k "
Saitek yoke,Pedals and throttle.
FSX.

Edit...Went back and did "ThePlasticMax" the Offset SWORD Increment or Decrement control thing all good now.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Wills wrote:
Lewis - A2A wrote:
Wills wrote:I'm getting strange errors with this update. Updater tells me I don't have a native P3D v2.0 172 or Cherokee installed (when I do). 182 Updates fine.

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B012s ... authuser=0
Hello,

which C172 and Cherokee products/licenses are you running? If you purchased from the A2A Store do you have your order numbers?

thanks,
Lewis
Hi Lewis,

I'm running the academic versions, along with P3D Academic.

Cherokee order number 89290 (from A2A)
172 Order number FSS0258794 (from FSS)

Thanks
Hey Wills,

just to double check you installed the FSX version into FSX and the P3D version into P3D?

And during the update you select P3D to update the P3D versions?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Accu-Sim Update 04_20_2015 - DOWNLOAD

Post by Scott - A2A »

Updated 4/20 - 3rd party RXP clickspot fix for the 172 and Cherokee
A2A Simulations Inc.

bliksimpie
Staff Sergeant

Post by bliksimpie »

Scott - A2A wrote:Updated 4/20 - 3rd party RXP clickspot fix for the 172 and Cherokee
Sorry Scott. installed and not working

Just to confirm nothing on 182 was updated. The update I ran only did changes to 172 and Cherokee. I am just worried I missed something. The 20/04/2015 update only actually applied the RXP 530 after the update of the 15th.

EDIT
Hold on tight, there might be a problem between the chair and the computer..! let me re-run the updater

EDIT:

Confirmation, update is working, the idiot driving this side not so much.
Thank you kindly and sorry about the false alarm, just checking if you guys still awake...! early evening in South Africa, must be early morning that side of the pond (except for Lewis who is not so far off the time line) :D
Regards
JB

buccirj
Airman

Post by buccirj »

How do I get the RealityXP GNS530 GPS that works with FSX to install into P3D and be recognized and utilized by this new update? Exact steps please? I've tried the P3D migration tool but when the install is directed to Prepar3D folder, I get a pop-up window telling me this is not the right folder. And that is with Migration tool on and virtual FSX activated to direct the installer to P3D. Thanks!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

buccirj wrote:How do I get the RealityXP GNS530 GPS that works with FSX to install into P3D and be recognized and utilized by this new update? Exact steps please? I've tried the P3D migration tool but when the install is directed to Prepar3D folder, I get a pop-up window telling me this is not the right folder. And that is with Migration tool on and virtual FSX activated to direct the installer to P3D. Thanks!
RXP is not supported in P3D so it wont work. With the developer of RXP not having been seen or heard of in years I don't believe the situation will change. The FS community seem to think that RXP is dead and are moving forward with the Flight1 GTN and Mindstar GNS units that have current support moving forward.

thanks,
Lewis

alehead
Staff Sergeant

Post by alehead »

I am getting frighteningly slow conection speed...

Have you guys any issues with servers?

A
Andrew
i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz (Der8auer delidded) on air (NH-D15), ASUS MAXIMUS X Hero, 16Gb RAM
EVGA GTX1070Ti, Win10Pro on Samsung M2 500Gb SSD, P3D V4 on 850 EVO 1Tb
Accusim (P3D): T6/Comanche/Cherokee/Spitfire/P51D Mustang (Civ)/V-Tail Bonanza

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

We have checked and double checked and upped our servers with our host and there are no issues at our end. I am starting to see some patterns though that the most issues seem to be the pipe to Germany. I wonder if your ISP's are limited traffic or some such?

thanks,
Lewis

alehead
Staff Sergeant

Post by alehead »

I would have no way of checking that specifically from my end... it did improve somewhat shortly afterwards...

I am on a 16Mbit DSL connection, the DSLAM is around 200ft from our house, if that. We get fast connections close to our limit to most locations. My guess is that this is possibly an evening bottleneck somewhere.

I am sure your servers are fine and the loads are balanced well enough. As you say, there may well be an issue crossing the pond. I notice strane things with an inability to reach avsim's forum for up to one hour every day at around 10am... :)

Bizarre things indeed...

Anyway, the update is installed and looks to have worked...

Thanks for the reply

A
Andrew
i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz (Der8auer delidded) on air (NH-D15), ASUS MAXIMUS X Hero, 16Gb RAM
EVGA GTX1070Ti, Win10Pro on Samsung M2 500Gb SSD, P3D V4 on 850 EVO 1Tb
Accusim (P3D): T6/Comanche/Cherokee/Spitfire/P51D Mustang (Civ)/V-Tail Bonanza

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”