Wings of Power II P-51D FSX

The premier US WWII Fighter
new reply
HWILKEN
Airman Basic

Wings of Power II P-51D FSX

Post by HWILKEN »

Don't know where to really post this. I have had the FS9 WoP P-51D/H for some time. Tried it in FSX and had all the little holes in the VC. So I went ahead and bought the new WoP II P-51D for FSX. I shouldn't have spent the money as it has the same HOLES all over the VC panel. What the heck gives???

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Re: Wings of Power II P-51D FSX

Post by CodyValkyrie »

HWILKEN wrote:Don't know where to really post this. I have had the FS9 WoP P-51D/H for some time. Tried it in FSX and had all the little holes in the VC. So I went ahead and bought the new WoP II P-51D for FSX. I shouldn't have spent the money as it has the same HOLES all over the VC panel. What the heck gives???
This issue is directly related to Acceleration and SP2. The Shockwave team has made announcements that they are going to work on the models after the next project is released.
ImageImage
ImageImage

HWILKEN
Airman Basic

Post by HWILKEN »

uninstalled SP2 and P-51 is now working fine. Re-installed FS9 P-51D/H into FSX and just needed to change one switch and the VC lighting. All work fine now.

Stanger
Airman Basic

Re: Wings of Power II P-51D FSX

Post by Stanger »

CodyValkyrie wrote:
HWILKEN wrote:Don't know where to really post this. I have had the FS9 WoP P-51D/H for some time. Tried it in FSX and had all the little holes in the VC. So I went ahead and bought the new WoP II P-51D for FSX. I shouldn't have spent the money as it has the same HOLES all over the VC panel. What the heck gives???
This issue is directly related to Acceleration and SP2. The Shockwave team has made announcements that they are going to work on the models after the next project is released.
I was going to buy the Mustang but I guess I will have to wait for the update to work with Sp2 since I have vista and a 8800gt card.

gwolb
Airman

Post by gwolb »

Is there any update on the P51 to address the VC, and prop issues. Sounds like the update that was done for the Spitfire, addressed all of these type of SP2 issues. THanks

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

It is being worked on but no timescale is available at the present time. As Cody said the next project is currently occupying everyone's time and the repairs to the WWII Fighters package are being 'slotted in' as and when there is a moment of free time.
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

gwolb
Airman

Post by gwolb »

Cool, thanks for the quick reply. I thought that was the case based on some of the other post, just wanted to make sure I did not miss anything. I just got this plane a couple days ago, and even with these couple issues, its still an amazing plane. Thanks again.

new reply

Return to “North American P51 "Mustang"”