Problems with opening the Bonanza

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Archive88
Airman First Class

Problems with opening the Bonanza

Post by Archive88 »

Have installed the Bonanza but strangely enough it opens in FSX as crashed on any runway chosen! And as a result the engine dies and it cannot be started. I have a couple of photos of this but am unsure how to attach them. I need some guidance here, please. (I get a "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." when I use the File attachment option below.)
-=dcp=-

Oliver Branaschky
Senior Airman

Re: Problems with opening the Bonanza

Post by Oliver Branaschky »

Hi there,

Though I cannot help with your issue, here’s how to attach images:

http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=50279

Regards,
Oliver

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Archive88.
To help others to help you , could you give more detailed information , such as:-
Operating system used ie win 7 , 10
PC specs ie memory , ram , cpu , video card.
Flight sim used ie P3Dv1,2,3 or 4 / FSXSE/FSXA/FSX with sp1 and 2
ANTI VIRUS used , and is it set to ignor anything flight sim related
Is your default free flight set as default or do you have a saved flight as default
Are your drivers updated , all the information you can give , can help to figure out the cause of your issue.
regards alan. 8)

Archive88
Airman First Class

Post by Archive88 »

Using Win10, video card high level G860, FSX with sp1 and 2, free flight = default, Norton security.
BTW - no problem with A2A Comanche (my favorite aircraft) or two Carenado aircraft (which are so-so).
Can't attach jpg images - get the same "...quota...reached" via Choose File attachment screen below.
-=dcp=-

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello again dcp - hope you're well?

Please can you let us know which aircraft currently loads as your default in FSX? (That is, which one first appears spinning around in the Free Flight windows?)

Also, have you tried repairing the Bonanza in the maintenance hangar (Shift 7)?

Finally, when you ran the Bonanza installer, was your PC connected to the internet allowing it to download and install the latest update?

Thanks,
Nick

Archive88
Airman First Class

Post by Archive88 »

Nick:
Feeling better, but not yet back to my usual grumpy old man status.

To correct last post: actually using an Invidia G1070 graphics card not a G860 card...forgot I upgraded.
And to make clear, the Bonanza loads beautifully on my main computer, it is the weekend house computer with the problem. (Nice aircraft to compete with my A2A Comanche)

Default aircraft - use the Comanche at the main, let the stock whirley-gig load at the problem machine.
Yep, re: Maintenance - it starts with "No inspection yet". Then get list of stuff after inspection (including 'serious problems with gear' - yeah, it's collapsed), some things are repaired (but only some things on the list, which is strange), get "Great Shape" message, but a plane with half lowered main gear sitting awkwardly on the runway when I go back to fly. And, yes, the gear up/down lever is in the down position at all times. It is as if I pulled the gear up while parked and the aircraft dropped awkwardly onto the hardstand.
I believe I was connected, but will actually delete the present install and make sure I do a direct download install when I'm back at the island house, hopefully next week (if I can hear, speak and stagger within reason.)
Thanks, Nick.....-=dcp=-

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks dcp.

Yes, a reinstall won't do any harm, and also if the PC is connected to the internet when you install, you should get the latest update too. Anyway, please keep us posted.

All the best,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”