Unable to Load Passengers

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
flyandive
Airman Basic

Unable to Load Passengers

Post by flyandive »

For some reason I'm unable to load passengers in the Bonanza, when I pull up the payload and fuel manager all the passenger seats are greyed out and I can't change the values. I can adjust the pilot, baggage, and fuel loads just fine. I'm using P3D V4 and from a quick search seems to have to do with advanced animations? However I can not find this option in P3D. From the external view there is a pilot but no passengers. I have tried un-installing and then re-installing, no luck.

Thoughts?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Unable to Load Passengers

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the A2A forums.

That's an odd one: the passenger seats should all be selectable provided you've put someone in the pilot's seat first. It sounds like you're using the Shift 4 payload and fuel manager rather than the default but please can you confirm?

As you say, "enhanced animations" are switched on by default in P3Dv4.

What I'd suggest is you start the loading process again. From an external view, click "empty plane" in the Shift 3 menu, then bring up the Shift 4 panel and first of all add a pilot then try the same for the passengers.

Thanks,
Nick

flyandive
Airman Basic

Post by flyandive »

Thank you!
Ok, I've figured it out. This is my first A2A product and I am continually impressed, this just so happens to be a case of user error and un-anticipated detail and complexity. Yes, I am indeed using the Shift 4 payload manager, out of curiosity I did try P3d's internal manager and anytime I made an entry there nothing happened and I would go back to find any entry's were zero-ed out.

The issue was that I was simply clicking on the plus sign to add weight, I did not realize that I had to first click on the grey box and select a 3d figure, then try to enter a weight.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, glad you're back in business flyandive and thanks for posting back with the update.

Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”