AccuFeel and the A2A Bonanza Panel vibration

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
baxterbj
Airman Basic

AccuFeel and the A2A Bonanza Panel vibration

Post by baxterbj »

I have the A2A Bonanza and I also have AccuFeel.
I am experiencing the main avionics panel is vibrating a ridiculous amount and don't seem to be able to resolve the issue.
I have disabled AccuFeel and it still happens, I disabled AccuFeel for the Bonanza and it still occurs?

Anyone give me some tips I how to fix this please.

Regards Brian

baxterbj
Airman Basic

A2A Bonanza V tail and ACCUFEEL severe avionics vibrating

Post by baxterbj »

Hi folks, I tried a similar post but cant find it so please forgive me if I'm repeating myself.
I'm experiencing severe panel vibration in the Bonanza, its the pilots avionics panel that is vibrating uncontrollably.
I have tried disabling ACCUFEEL both for the aircraft and the ACCUFEEL itself, without any result.

Anyone help

Regards Brian

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: AccuFeel and the A2A Bonanza Panel vibration

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Brian and welcome to the forums.

As a general rule Accu-Feel should be disabled when using any A2A Accu-Sim aircraft. However, did the excessive vibrations only start after you installed Accu-Feel? Also, do the vibrations occur at all times, or just during start-up and shut down?

Either way, it's probably worth checking the aircraft in the maintenance hangar (Shift 7) or via the pre-flight (Shift 8 ) to make sure you don't have a damaged propeller.

Thanks,
Nick

P.S. I merged your two posts. First posts need manual approval as an anti-spam measure.

baxterbj
Airman Basic

Post by baxterbj »

Thanks Nick,

Ill take a look at any damage.
I'm really not sure now when it started, as I purchased and installed both item's at the same time.
It all appeared okay then, except my Chaseplane wouldn't work, I couldn't use my mouse in the cockpit.
I got ChasePlane to work by disabling advanced features and also by starting with a different aircraft first, this is when I believe my problems started?
So if the aircraft is damaged, that may fix the problem, or it maybe chaseplane related?
Ill get back to you, Thanks.

Brian

baxterbj
Airman Basic

Post by baxterbj »

Nick,

You were right on the money, DAMAGED PROP.
I feel like a right Dill, that solved the problem.
Just on this aircraft, the outside ambience of the aircraft is quiet low, to the point you can hardly hear it.
The problem is if you turn up the Sound on my speakers then return to VC, the internal sound is then way to loud.
So before I make a fool of myself again, what maybe the problem?
All other aircraft appear fine with equal sound both internally and externally.
Thanks for your time.

Regards Brian.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Brian,

Good to hear the panel vibration issue is resolved. :)

For the external sounds, I believe they are modelled to represent you standing some distance from the aircraft. If you'd like them to play a bit louder, you could always try increasing the volume slider for engine sounds in the FSX/P3D sounds settings. (I don't think you mention which host sim you're using.) By default this is set to 50% if I recall correctly.

However, if you'd like to reduce the volume of the internal sounds, there's a separate volume slider for this on the Shift 3 menu. Alternatively, you can also use the simulated headphones to deaden the cockpit sounds somewhat. You also 'put these on' via an option on the Shift 3 menu, or just by clicking the headset jack in the virtual cockpit.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nick

baxterbj
Airman Basic

Post by baxterbj »

Thanks Nick,

Yes sorry, I'm using P3Dv4.3, I will put your recommendations to the test.
Again Thankyou for your assistance, sometimes being a flight simmer can be quiet lonely, as its not like you can ask the Average Joe to fix a problem.
It has to be people like yourself, again really appreciated.

Brian (BJ from OZ)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're very welcome Brian.

If you have any more questions about the A2A Bonanza, please just drop us a line. And for general flight sim related topics, there's always the 'Pilot's Lounge' forum. We have a friendly community here made of simmers and real life pilots that we're very proud of, so drop in any time. :)

Cheers,
Nick

baxterbj
Airman Basic

Re: AccuFeel and the A2A Bonanza Sound

Post by baxterbj »

Nick,
Spot on again, by altering the internal sound by using Shift 3, and turning up my in simulator sounds, all is good.

Thank you
Brian

BJ from OZ

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Great stuff! You're welcome Brian. :)

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”