V35B roof lighting

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
jcmc1405
Airman Basic

V35B roof lighting

Post by jcmc1405 »

Hello. This is the first time I buy an A2A aircraft and I must say I absolutely love it. While I have not run into any mayor issue for the time being, there is something that looks a little weird to me. When I fly at night in P3d V4, the roof of the plane is always lit, even with the plane parked and all lights off. You can even see this in the outside view. I dont really know if it is just me or this is a known problem, since I could not find anything related using the search function. I have my installation updated and tried with dynamic lights on and off.

Regards

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: V35B roof lighting

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello jcmc and welcome to the forums.

I believe the effect you're describing is a deliberate aid to actually operating the aircraft lights in the sim. By simulating a bit of ambient/reflected light, it's actually possible to see the spotlights and their switches. Without this feature, we found that it was quite difficult to use the various click-spots on the roof. Obviously in FSX/P3D we can't physically feel for things like this as you'd do in the real aircraft. :)

Hope this helps to clarify.

Thanks,
Nick

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Accu-ambience...?? 8) or Accu-clickspots 8) ? Now you too can accurately hit those hard to reach spots....at night :twisted:

jcmc1405
Airman Basic

Post by jcmc1405 »

Oh ok that make sence. It would be very hard to find the clickspots as you cant have a flashlight like in X plane 11. I found it weird because I was in a completely dark ramp and there was light inside the plane. Thank you for your response

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. :)

Thanks,
Nick

ilya1502
Staff Sergeant

Post by ilya1502 »

Would be cool if A2A could simulate a flashlight just by tagging a light source to the cursor.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”