Autopilot Power

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
THibben
Staff Sergeant

Autopilot Power

Post by THibben »

I have the avionics master switch on but can't get either the Reality XP or the Flight 1 GPS units to power on. Is there a unique power switch for which ever of them is installed? They were both installed from the start menu autopilot configuration file.

Thanks,

Tom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Autopilot Power

Post by Nick - A2A »

Tom,

So you've purchased both RealityXP and Flight1 add-on GPS products? Please can you confirm exactly which ones you have installed, and if they're working as expected in other aircraft?

Thanks,
Nick

THibben
Staff Sergeant

Post by THibben »

Nick - A2A wrote:Tom,

So you've purchased both RealityXP and Flight1 add-on GPS products? Please can you confirm exactly which ones you have installed, and if they're working as expected in other aircraft?

Thanks,
Nick
Hi Nick,

Right now I have the Flight 1 installed. I will have to check if they are working in other aircraft tomorrow.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Nick,

After checking on other planes they won't start either. The knobs all light up and move except for the one that turns on the unit.

Tom

THibben
Staff Sergeant

Post by THibben »

THibben wrote:
Nick - A2A wrote:Tom,

Thanks,
Nick
Hi Nick,

Right now I have the Flight 1 installed. I will have to check if they are working in other aircraft tomorrow.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Nick,

After checking on other planes they won't start either. The knobs all light up and move except for the one that turns on the unit.

Tom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Tom,

Thanks for info. I don't own the Flight1 products, so can't be much help I'm afraid. However, I recommend you post on the relevant Flight1 forum here: https://www.simforums.com/forums/flight ... _cat8.html.

Thanks,
Nick

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

There has been a recent update so it is worth redownloading it from flight1 again.

Cheers chris

THibben
Staff Sergeant

Post by THibben »

speedy70 wrote:There has been a recent update so it is worth redownloading it from flight1 again.

Cheers chris
Hi Chris,

I did but there is no change. I will just live with what there is.

Thanks,

Tom

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”