Bonanza aileron trim

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
gra1
Airman

Bonanza aileron trim

Post by gra1 »

Hi Guys,
Let me just say that this is my first A2A aircraft and I'm just blown away with it.
It flies beautifully and the attention to detail is fantastic. I also liked the approach to the manual, adding the history and development.
OK, so I'm having a problem binding the aileron trim, the elevator trim works fine. It's probably something simple that I'm missing, but any suggestions on how to fix this problem will be appreciated.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Bonanza aileron trim

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Gra1.
Yes it is simple , there is no aileron trim , the only aileron trim is a fixed trim that mechs set up on the ground.
If you have problems , then try setting all trim to neutral with the default flight sim key.
regards alan. 8)

Les Parson
Staff Sergeant

Post by Les Parson »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi Gra1.
Yes it is simple , there is no aileron trim , the only aileron trim is a fixed trim that mechs set up on the ground.
If you have problems , then try setting all trim to neutral with the default flight sim key.
regards alan. 8)
What is the default flight sim key for neutral trim?

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
In settings \ controls \ button & keys \ event=control surface look for Aileron trim (center) set a key if one not already asigned , do the same for rudder trim (center) , i dont have anything set for these .
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”