After install of V35, error with all other A2A Aircraft.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
t-bone
Airman

After install of V35, error with all other A2A Aircraft.

Post by t-bone »

I tried to post a pic of this error in question by adding it as a pic to this thread, but it won't attach it and says "sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached. I'm not sure what that means.

Anyway since the release of the V-Tail I have flown it exclusively. Now for the first time I tried to fly the C172, C182, PA-24, and PA-28. However everytime I try and load a flight and hit the start button to load it I get an error that pops up that says the following:

"Error: Accusim2.lua18613: attempt to compare nil with number"

On that pop up is a one box with "OK", and when I hit it the error box disappears and I can then continue with loading the flight and flying it perfectly fine. I'm really not sure what the problem is, but I never get errors.

Prior to installing the V-tail I never had this pop up before, and I don't get it with the V35, just my other A2A aircraft. I have the boxed DVD version of FSX with updates.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: After install of V35, error with all other A2A Aircraft.

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi t-bone.
Did you run this update after the bonanza install :- http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=57819 , it should be a one off update , if you do not have the individual updaters installed.
regards alan. 8)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello t-bone,

Just to clarify the issue here, did you reinstall any of the older Accu-Sim aircraft after you installed the Bonanza?

If so, running the core update as Alan suggests should resolve the issue. However, reinstalling the Bonanza and its built-in update will ensure the latest core files are installed.

Thanks,
Nick

t-bone
Airman

Post by t-bone »

Thanks for the fast service guys, as always you are on top of things.

After installing the Bonanza I did not run the updater Alan suggested. Should I have known that? Anyway after reading Alan's post late last night I ran it, and trying it today that seems to have solved the problem as the error did not come up when I loaded the other A2A aircraft.

Just to clarify for you Nick, I didn't reinstall any of the other Accu-sim aircraft at all except the Bonanza. Not sure this matters but the first time I installed the Bonanza it didn't go so well, and by that I mean some things didn't seem right. For example gauges in the dash were not functioning correctly, and when I hit the "inspect" button in the hangar absolutely nothing happened and it just sat there, and sat there some more. Upon going to this forum to see what exactly was supposed to happen when you hit the inspect button, I saw a thread in which somebody (Nick I think) mention to somebody else to try a reinstall. I did and that solved the Bonanza problems and the inspect button worked great and I was able to fix the gauges etc.

Anyway it all seems fine now, thanks again, this is another wonderful A2A aircraft.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for the update t-bone - good to hear things are in order.

Incidentally, if your flight sim PC is connected to the internet, you should be able to download an update for the Bonanza as described here. Have you given this a try at all?

Cheers,
Nick

t-bone
Airman

Post by t-bone »

I did yes, so I'm all up to date now with all my ASA aircraft. Thanks

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”