Some small observations.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Some small observations.

Post by Caldemeyn »

Hi all

Just some small points i think i observed, p3d v4.3

Do you guys see the open glovebox door glitching through the control column right yoke, when its pointed down ?

Do you guys experience autopilot hunting a bit with very fast small corrections during altitude changes (i experienced it when descending) and it looks like the plane is bouncing up and down fast ? No weather for the test.

Sometimes the jacks word in the pop up window doesn't highlight after clicking it even though they materialize, not yet sure why, i did a couple gear swings, battery on/off and it stopped highlighting even though it did before :?

Ha, just did a test on the transponder test setting, the light correctly stops being lit if avionics are turned off :mrgreen:

I don't know but this engine has quite a weird reaction to mixture, you can lean and lean, almost no engine response and suddenly it dies, tested on io 550, its probably normal for this engine but i would like to know 8) maybe becouse its a very even fuel distribution here ?

If i find anything else i'll post here.

Guys, i just found out that you can click on things in the cockpit....from the outside, even open doors from there !!! :mrgreen: like prop handle, side window and even glovebox :)

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”