Bonanza Exterior Lights

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
DONKEYS
Airman

Bonanza Exterior Lights

Post by DONKEYS »

The exterior lights on the Bonanza have stopped working. I even reinstalled and still no exterior lights. Interior lights work fine. Only happens with the New Bonanza. C172 and other work.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Bonanza Exterior Lights

Post by Nick - A2A »

Donkeys,

Please can you verify if you've installed the latest Bonanza update, as described here?

Also, information on which sim platform you're using and any changes you may have made when you encountered this problem will be helpful.

Thanks,
Nick

DONKEYS
Airman

Post by DONKEYS »

Yes Ive updated to the latest one. I'm on P3D 4.3. I read somewhere that someone had to control e engine start and that fixed the problem for me. Seems like a bug. I'd rather not have to control e whenever the lights get stuck however.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

I'm sorry - I don't really understand your reply. If you can provide a link to the info you mention, it may help to understand what you're referring to.

Thanks,
Nick

DONKEYS
Airman

Post by DONKEYS »

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 39&t=65584

So same thing happened to me when the exterior lights were not working. I would press L on the keyboard and they would turn on then off. After doing an auto start (Control E) they started working again.

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

I would say do not press L to control lights in any addon plane, this can possibly screw with lights and effects. Use the virtual cockpit switches or assign buttons through the provided input configurator. To be on the safe side unbind those buttons in the sim first as well.

DONKEYS
Airman

Post by DONKEYS »

Well auto starting the engine fixed the problem for now. I was just stating the fact that someone else tried cycling the lights with the L key.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”