CTD

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
del
Airman First Class

CTD

Post by del »

Good morning A2A
If I try to reload the Bonanza, or change the aircraft, then the sim (FSX SE) crashes to the desk top. I've got mitmaps disabled. All the other A2A work correctly and the Bonanza flies correctly. I've got the latest update as well. I'd appreciate some help.
Del

del
Airman First Class

Re: CTD

Post by del »

Please ignore the post. I've since noted that if I choose another A2A aircraft from a default one then the same crash occurs - I'll investigate more fully.
Del.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
FSXSE/FSXA are very similar , and because its a 32 bit sim it is not recommended to change from one complex addon aircraft to another , the sim does not like it , you should only swap from the default flight to a complex addon aircraft once I.E default to A2A C172 , if you then wish to fly another complex addon aircraft , then close the sim and start over.
regards alan. 8)

del
Airman First Class

Post by del »

If I've repeated this message then it's an age problem.
Thanks for the reply and I now start FSX with the default C172 then change to the Bonanza, etc. Everything is now working fine and I'm really pleased with your new offering!
Del

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update Del. Yes, for trouble-free operation we recommend using a default FSX (or P3D) aircraft for the default start up flight.

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”