pause on emergency

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Mustang01
Senior Airman

pause on emergency

Post by Mustang01 »

hey guys, so im flying back home in the new bonanza and figured id engage the "pause on emergency" on the afk panel. nothings wrong with the plane, shes running fine but it keeps pausing about every 15-20 seconds. fuel is a little over half tank in the mains..plenty for this leg plus my 30 min day vfr reserve so i wouldn't think thats triggering it...is this a bug iv stumbled on? btw this is with the most current update 18.9.20.1
Image Image

Mustang01
Senior Airman

Re: pause on emergency

Post by Mustang01 »

hate to bump but any ideas?? id love to be able to use that on long flights.
Image Image

A-26Invader
Staff Sergeant

Post by A-26Invader »

I use the emergency page sometimes but never had an issue such as this. Have you checked the maintenance status of your Bonanza?
ImageImageImage

Tobus75
Senior Airman

Post by Tobus75 »

I can confirm this. Running 22"/2200rpm, leaned to 11gph, 7000ft, pumping tips in the mains on both sides. pause on emergency on and sim pauses within 10-15 seconds.
Play with mixture, tiptankpumps, cowl flap (although temps are in the green) does nothing to alleviate.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thank you for the reports guys. I can confirm that the beta team have been able to reproduce this issue too: it'll be added to the list for a future update.

Nick

Mustang01
Senior Airman

Post by Mustang01 »

Wanted to make sure i wasnt going crazy, figured i may have stumbled on a bug and sure enough..Ive tried several different methods, no change. Thanks Guys!!
Image Image

THibben
Staff Sergeant

Post by THibben »

Nick - A2A wrote:Thank you for the reports guys. I can confirm that the beta team have been able to reproduce this issue too: it'll be added to the list for a future update.

Nick
Any idea when the next update may come out?

Thanks,

Tom

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”