Bugs first flights

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
jrudiney
Airman Basic

Bugs first flights

Post by jrudiney »

Hi guys, after having tried the excellent B35V plane. I found some inconsistencies that I hope are not part of the plane.
When selecting the auxiliary tank, only burn the left side, select the auxiliary right side and do not burn fuel. Then cut main tank and auxiliary tank and the engine continues running, there are no changes. The other thing is that when I take off in the rotation the plane gives me a strong turn in the vertical axis to the left "strong left yaw" with these two mishaps I have found, I use FSX. Thanks and I hope you come in the new update solved, greetings. :)

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Bugs first flights

Post by Scott - A2A »

I'm not seeing any issues drawing fuel from either tank. Remember, you draw fuel from either the left or right wing tank, and can pump from from either tip tank into their respective wing tank.

As for the pull to the left on rotation, try letting the airplane build to 80kts, then VERY slowly pull back on the yoke. This should take at least 5 seconds before the aircraft is airborne and it should start out as a flat lift off. You won't have any left hand pull if you do the above.

The left hand pull is from pulling back to strongly on the yoke at too slow speeds, from the angle of attack and pfactor. It feels more exaggerated in a simulator because we don't have the very heavy elevator feel of the real v-tail, so you have to make believe your stick or yoke is heavy on rotation. Because if you just, as a matter of fact, just pull back, it's simulating a rather harsh and abrupt rotation in the real airplane.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

jrudiney
Airman Basic

Re: Bugs first flights

Post by jrudiney »

Thank you Scott!

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”