NO SOUND IN THE COCKPIT

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
starseed
Airman Basic

NO SOUND IN THE COCKPIT

Post by starseed »

Ok I just bought the V-Tail and I have NO sound in the cockpit. There is sound on the exterior I had the same issue with the C-182. After reading the forum posts I could not fix this problem, so I changed the sound set from another aircraft and that worked. Why should have to do this with a new plane again . If many others have the same issue is there a fix. It is a bit frustrating when you spend $50 and it doesnt work properly. ALL my other aircraft work fine but this one. Yes my sound is on, and set to default .Is there a fix please ?

RageShade1
Staff Sergeant

Re: NO SOUND IN THE COCKPIT

Post by RageShade1 »

Give reinstalling the bonanza a go, Seems to be fixing many issues people are having. Ive had your issue on other aircraft. Usually a re install and reboot fixes that.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Starseed,

By all means give reinstalling a go, but if you're not hearing any sound in the virtual cockpit, please also check that your default audio device in Windows is plugged-in and turned up. The Accu-Sim sounds play through this device, which may be different to the playback device that you've assigned elsewhere in FSX/P3D (for example if you use a headset).

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please also check the volume control at the bottom right of the Shift 3 'controls' panel.

Thanks,
Nick

starseed
Airman Basic

Post by starseed »

Ok,
I tried all recommendations to NO avail. There must be a bug. First I dont have sound in the interior I restart my computer and now NO sound in the exterior view,however I have sound in the interior view. What is going on ?? This is frustrating guys. Why dont I have this issue with any other aircraft but A2A. All my settings are correct or I would not hear properly in other aircraft.I just want to enjoy my new purchase.This has happened to many others. IS THERE A FIX ?

starseed
Airman Basic

Post by starseed »

Don't know what it was ? I installed the new update released on 9/18/18 and wala everything works hallelujah!
Updates are good. :D

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

That's good to hear starseed - thank you for letting us know.

Nick

august78
Airman Basic

Post by august78 »

I just purchased this today and the updater ran its course. No sound in a newly installed product... The gtn750 makes sound, but nothing else in the vc does.
My other planes work fine.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

august78 wrote:I just purchased this today and the updater ran its course. No sound in a newly installed product... The gtn750 makes sound, but nothing else in the vc does.
My other planes work fine.
Hello,

can you please start a new thread so we can better and easily help you. Please include as many details as possible about your setup including platform as we offer two Bonanza simulations.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”