Zoomed Out

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Zoomed Out

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

Quick silly question, after installing properly the new A2A Bonanza V35B, I noticed it is zoomed out on the Sim (FSX Acceleration) selection screen and later in "Spot" view - why is that?
I suspect a touch to the aircraft config file might straighten this, but I don't want to mess with it without advise.

Cheerz,
Vladimir "aka Will"
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Zoomed Out

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Will,

You won't be able to address this by editing a config file as this viewing radius is encoded into the model file itself. I'll mention it to the devs as it may be something that can be adjusted for a future update.

Thanks,
Nick

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hi Will,

You won't be able to address this by editing a config file as this viewing radius is encoded into the model file itself. I'll mention it to the devs as it may be something that can be adjusted for a future update.

Thanks,
Nick
Thank you Nick for the prompt response! Thought so myself - do not touch when not certain. :mrgreen:
I'll wait for an update from you guys, after all it's not an issue at all, more like slight inconvenience or an accurate observation.

Cheerz,
Vladimir "aka Will"
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Yes I’ve noticed that too in FSX:SE. The T-6 has the same “issue” btw.
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Truckermatt85
Airman

Post by Truckermatt85 »

Any update on a fix for this? Just curious.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”