"Pause screen" after Preflight Inspection view cycle

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

"Pause screen" after Preflight Inspection view cycle

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello,

In FSX, when I complete the pre-flight inspection "Shift+8" and then cycle the views with "S"

1) Cockpit view
2) Outside view
3) Tower view
4) Aircraft view

I get the "Pause Screen" when I reach the "Aircraft view". I need to press "A" to view the aircraft again. With other A2A GA planes, the "Aircraft view" is usually the "first step - shot" of the pre-flight inspection and can be changed with "A" or "Shift+A".

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: "Pause screen" after Preflight Inspection view cycle

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Vladimir,

Will look into this one in the next day or two. Do you have any third party camera add-ons installed by the way?

Thanks,
Nick

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the quick reply! I do not have any current camera add-ons, only default FSX ( FSX with Acceleration) views.

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello Nick,

Just to provide an update, the issue in the view cycle after walk around remains after update 18.9.30.0

Cheerz,
Vladimir

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Vladmir.
look in this topic for the reply i did over camera def 20/21 for the mirror views , as i can cycle ccw/cw and i dont have the problem with the s key .
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 39&t=65967
regards alan. 8)

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi Vladmir.
look in this topic for the reply i did over camera def 20/21 for the mirror views , as i can cycle ccw/cw and i dont have the problem with the s key .
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 39&t=65967
regards alan. 8)
Hi Alan,

That actually did the trick, after commenting the camera views 20 and 21 the issue described has disappeared. The static port icon however appears to be grayed out but I am still testing. The walk around works in both directions now. I wonder what for are those camera definitions? :?

Cheerz,
Vlad

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Will,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Yes, we'll review this behaviour for the next update.

Thanks,
Nick

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Vlad.
The camera def 20/21 are the wingtip fuel tank mirrors , they do not work in FSXA or FSXSE , if you have the tanks fitted , you will see a small mirror , in P3Dv4 these mirrors are used to check your gear visually , on FSXA/FSXSE they have a view that is fixed.
Has for the static ports , they are ok on the preflight , but greyed out on the after flight , this happens with all the A2A GA aircraft.
regards alan. 8)

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi Nick,

This camera cycle view after walk around is not an issue at all, more like an inconvenience.
We will wait for the next update, in the mean time the temporary workaround with the camera view comment on 20 and 21 will suffice. :)

Hi Alan,

Like the "Baron Pilot" in youtube channel checks upon gear down:

- Three green and one in the mirror!

Got it, thanks Alan!

Cheerz,
Vladimir

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”