Worth Getting?

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
Flyboy 88
Airman

Worth Getting?

Post by Flyboy 88 »

Hello All:

I have enough flying points to purchase an airplane and I wondering if anyone would give me thier opinion on the bonanza I already have the commanche and mustang in my hangar and would like to have another high performance GA aircraft with more modern instruments and transponder If anybody could reply it would be apreciated.

Thank You

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Worth Getting?

Post by DHenriques_ »

Flyboy 88 wrote:Hello All:

I have enough flying points to purchase an airplane and I wondering if anyone would give me thier opinion on the bonanza I already have the commanche and mustang in my hangar and would like to have another high performance GA aircraft with more modern instruments and transponder If anybody could reply it would be apreciated.

Thank You
The Bonanza incorporates every advancement made so far in our Accusim program. It's state of the art in every way. It represents all the newest technology we have been working on now for years.
If you want to own a high performance GA single you couldn't find a better purchase anywhere than the A2A Bonanza.
As a disclaimer, I'm biased of course as I represent A2A but I don't put my name on anything I don't believe is the absolute best available to the simulation community, and in this vein I work with A2A exclusively.
Dudley Henriques

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

I bought the A2A Bonanza in P3Dv4 and have been enjoying it immensely. It's similar to the Comanche, but a bit faster and more sporty in all respects. The Comanche vs. Bonanza might be like comparing Chevy Caprice to Camaro. The autopilot in this airplane isn't much more sophisticated than the one in the Comanche, but it works fine once you get used to its operation. The Bonanza demands respect - you'll want to take it up to your practice area and practice slow flight, down to about 70 knots or so. Get used to controlling airspeeds during the various phases of approach.

A bunch of us took our "Doctor Killers" on a multi-player flight from McCall, Idaho to this tiny little strip in Atlanta, Idaho. Much fun was had by all!

I'd recommend that you watch the videos by A2A and others on YouTube. Maybe check out the T-6 also. The T-6 will teach you how to land a taildragger!

Seeya
ATB

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Simply yes
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Do you really expect anybody on this forum to say it is not worth getting?

Cheers chris

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

I have the Bonanza for FSX and it's great! Like Mr.Henriques said it represents every advancement made so far in the Accusim.

Cheerz,
Vladi
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Post by ClipperLuna »

I was sort-of on the fence about getting it myself (In the Comanche I already have a high-performance, complex single. What do I need another one for?), but I'm glad I did. Just exploring/experiencing the differences between them is a treat. It's almost surprising how different they feel. Having the possibility of instrument failure--of which I've had one--is also a welcome addition. It makes the whole experience feel more complete.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

ClipperLuna wrote:I was sort-of on the fence about getting it myself (In the Comanche I already have a high-performance, complex single. What do I need another one for?), but I'm glad I did. Just exploring/experiencing the differences between them is a treat. It's almost surprising how different they feel. Having the possibility of instrument failure--of which I've had one--is also a welcome addition. It makes the whole experience feel more complete.
What you have said here is the very heart of what we wanted Accusim to be and how it is actually in the sim. When you fly one of our planes we want you to have a certain "feeling" of unpredictability. We want you to have that certain, "Did I check that..............did I forget something.........why is the plane doing this.....or that feeling. In other words we want you to know that your plane just might not behave the same way on this flight that it did on the last flight.
We designed Accusim to make you feel as close to how you would feel were you flying the real thing. If you feel this way, we did it right.
Dudley Henriques

avduarri
Senior Airman

Post by avduarri »

Maybe it will sound a little exagerated but the first time I flow the Bonanza (owning the Comanche and Cessnas) I cried of emotion, was unbeliable for me that with my experience in real flying and simming an aircraft will make me feel like a student searching to master the new one.
And something that perhaps most people don't care and is very important for the immersion is the sound, and the Bonanza is by far the aircraft with the best sound set. You really feel like you are there.

Just my opinion.

Bazonka
Senior Airman

Post by Bazonka »

Just yes.
i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - MSI RTX 2080 Super

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”