GTN 750/650 Checklist For the V-Tail?

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
Jocko Flocko
Airman

GTN 750/650 Checklist For the V-Tail?

Post by Jocko Flocko »

I've seen with multiple aircraft since the GTN-750 was released some years ago, that a few folks have created checklists for numerous aircraft. Does anyone know if someone has created a checklist for the GTN 750/650 for use with the A2A Bonanza V35? The integrated checklist feature on these GPS units are really quite handy.

Thanks
Andrew

Clorix
Airman

Re: GTN 750/650 Checklist For the V-Tail?

Post by Clorix »

I just created this one for the Bonanza. This was a quick job, so if you find anything wrong or out of the ordinary, let me know and I can correct it. I plan on also including the various reference data provided in the manual that comes with the A2A Bonanza. Those aren't in there yet. So far, it's just the Normal and Emergency checklists that are included in the manual.

Link to download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cnqy855opzuf ... a.ace?dl=0

Hope that helps!

Jocko Flocko
Airman

Re: GTN 750/650 Checklist For the V-Tail?

Post by Jocko Flocko »

Clorix wrote:I just created this one for the Bonanza. This was a quick job, so if you find anything wrong or out of the ordinary, let me know and I can correct it. I plan on also including the various reference data provided in the manual that comes with the A2A Bonanza. Those aren't in there yet. So far, it's just the Normal and Emergency checklists that are included in the manual.

Link to download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cnqy855opzuf ... a.ace?dl=0

Hope that helps!
THANK YOU!!! Hey man, thank you so much for taking the time to create that checklist, it's greatly appreciated bro. Having that for the V35 just adds that little bit extra realism and is also extremely handy to have in front of you in the virtual cockpit.

Cheers man!
-Andrew

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”