Request: N1625W

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Request: N1625W

Post by EightyFiftyFive »

Yeah I have those but I wanted to make sure about the tops of the wing. I know they are probably the same as the bottom like in the drawing but in the past I've painted a couple repaints only to find out the tops were different then the bottom of the wings. I guess I'll go ahead and paint it like the drawing and if there's a change then CAP can get them for me later and I'll repaint an update for it.
Some of my repaint work (screens only)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

EightyFiftyFive wrote:Yeah I have those but I wanted to make sure about the tops of the wing. I know they are probably the same as the bottom like in the drawing but in the past I've painted a couple repaints only to find out the tops were different then the bottom of the wings. I guess I'll go ahead and paint it like the drawing and if there's a change then CAP can get them for me later and I'll repaint an update for it.
There ya go. Mustn't hold up production on account of little details. :D

Seriously, your own artistic eye will tell you exactly where those line will be.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

If you can get enough out of the bottom images, then I'm pretty sure it's the same on the top. I don't remember any of it being asymmetrical. Not going to stop trying to get pics though and I'll be sure to send them as soon as I get a chance.

EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by EightyFiftyFive »

Some of my repaint work (screens only)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”