My turn in the left seat

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

My turn in the left seat

Post by Fragmentum »

Buying the Bonanza today, so it's my turn in the left seat. Check ride coming up....
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Re: My turn in the left seat

Post by Fragmentum »

I was able to get the plane off the runway, but what a wild ride that was! It definitely does not 'grease' off the runway like my other A2A airplanes do. Granted, I did only one flight today out of Sonoma Valley Airport (OQ3) on my 'maiden' flight. Did not take the time to 'wring her out' as I just had enough time to look at all the menus and look at the interior/exterior features.
My first landing was a little rough, but after taxi to parking and shutdown, I did check the airframe over (inspection) and all looked OK.

Still, that wild ride off the runway.... WHEW!
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant

Re: My turn in the left seat

Post by Fragmentum »

Fragmentum wrote:I was able to get the plane off the runway, but what a wild ride that was! It definitely does not 'grease' off the runway like my other A2A airplanes do. Granted, I did only one flight today out of Sonoma Valley Airport (OQ3) on my 'maiden' flight. Did not take the time to 'wring her out' as I just had enough time to look at all the menus and look at the interior/exterior features.
My first landing was a little rough, but after taxi to parking and shutdown, I did check the airframe over (inspection) and all looked OK.

Still, that wild ride off the runway.... WHEW!
A fellow user suggested keeping the wheels on the runway up to at least 80 knots then lift her off.... Works like a charm...

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”