Maybe a hangar in the future ?

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
Curt
Airman

Maybe a hangar in the future ?

Post by Curt »

Just thinking it would be nice to have a hangar for the Bonanza to sit in, seeing as it is towable. It could be activated by the Shift 3 2D panel, wherever the aircraft is sitting. Nice to roll it out for the walk around and after a flight, roll it back inside. Now this could be worked on during those times when the developers don't have anything to do, all caught up, sitting around drinking coffee, swapping lies, etc. !
Love my Bonanza, no issues at all, performing flawlessly - much like Scott's Demo Video.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Maybe a hangar in the future ?

Post by Dogsbody55 »

There's plenty of open hangars scattered about the Flightsim world (hmmm... sounds like a good name for a new flight simulator.... :lol: ), so you should be able to do just that. If you have any Orbx sceneries, there's even more opportunities to do that.

Happy hangar hunting,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

piper2016
Airman Basic

Post by piper2016 »

EDDN from 29 Palms have a wonderful GA Hangar !!!

FlappySlats
Airman Basic

Post by FlappySlats »

I've never tried saving and reloading the same Accu-Sim plane/flight like you would need to do to 'park' in a hangar, does it effect the functions any?

I've always loaded a default plane at a parking spot first then loaded the plane I want to use, whenever using a 'complex' aircraft. (A2A, Q400, etc)

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

Curt wrote:Just thinking it would be nice to have a hangar for the Bonanza to sit in, seeing as it is towable. It could be activated by the Shift 3 2D panel, wherever the aircraft is sitting. Nice to roll it out for the walk around and after a flight, roll it back inside. Now this could be worked on during those times when the developers don't have anything to do, all caught up, sitting around drinking coffee, swapping lies, etc. !
Love my Bonanza, no issues at all, performing flawlessly - much like Scott's Demo Video.
There are other issues to consider. To have a hangar, you have to know where you are going to place it. To have one 'pop-up' around an aircraft is not an easy task as the files would be quite huge. That of course depends on the level of detail. At my home airport I have used this in a couple of places. One, is for my bird, the others are for guests and for parking other birds (AI) for viewing. It is a rather detailed T-Hangar and if desired, I would be happy to place it on a stock FSX airport for you if desired. It comes equipped with fire bottles, lawn chairs, tow bar, overhead fan, space heater and of course a selection of tools and a bench to do maintenance on. Although there are lights and a fan....they DO NOT work.....dark at night. The doors are not functional either. I might add that all of the current A2A GA aircraft will fit in the hangar with room to spare.

Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Curt
Airman

Post by Curt »

That's exactly want I mean ! Great looking hangar.
My airport of choice is Florence Regional in South Carolina.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

I found a pic of A2A's secret aircraft in development, no need to worry about a hangar...or a hotel bill.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”