FSXSE aircraft lights not working in day

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
shirer.ra
Airman Basic

FSXSE aircraft lights not working in day

Post by shirer.ra »

Basically, the external aircraft lights aren't working, but only in the day. When I load in at night they turn on, but if I change the time to day, they don't work again. I've had this problem for a while now and just assumed it was my sim, but spent the last hour trying to figure out what it was, but I'm pretty sure it's the plane. I've reinstalled and downloaded the updates (also thank for the nonmipmap textures) and have had no luck. And the light's work fine during the day in every other aircraft in my sim. Please send help!
Thanks

Not sure if this link will work for the image, but worth a try:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 256/bl.JPG

Orlaam
Senior Airman

Re: FSXSE aircraft lights not working in day

Post by Orlaam »

Seems to be working here, but you said night they work, and my textures at the airport are night time. I'll have to recheck in a bit.

Chris J.

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU | Windows & Pro 64 bit | FSX:SE

Orlaam
Senior Airman

Re: FSXSE aircraft lights not working in day

Post by Orlaam »

Working in FSX:SE, night and day. Took this after 9:30 AM at KPVC.

Chris J.

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU | Windows & Pro 64 bit | FSX:SE

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”