Severe weather challenge for the BO

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Severe weather challenge for the BO

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
For the last 3 days , i have tried to do a flight from EGPB to EGPD at 4000ft in the BO , with ASN and base scenery in FSXA , each time the flight has failed with an FSXA fatal crash , the faults seem to point to FSX.exe and FSX\g3d.dll , yet i was able last night to fly the BO on joinFS with 3 members of the 91st in austrailia , for 2.2 hrs with only a couple of cb tripping faults , that a reset of cb fixed , but no ASN running.
I was looking forward to todays challenging weather , take off was a challenge with the ASN giving weather of 221 at 31g44 winds , taking off on runway 15 , just keeping it down the centre line was a challenge , and immediately on lift off the aircraft swung almost sideways , it was a challenge and a half keeping it under control , but she handled it well , i had settled into cruise at 4000ft and was about 15 min into flight when the sim crash happened.
So i never got to the landing challenge to see how she handled winds of 221 at 21g31 which just favoured rwy 16 approach , i was looking fwd to that , looks like further investigation to find the exact culprit of the crash , but it looks like either ASN or scenery at this stage , that maybe the cause.
regards alan. 8)

addman
Staff Sergeant

Re: Severe weather challenge for the BO

Post by addman »

I've had a few crashes as well, only common denominator seems to be ActiveSky. The only flights I've managed to complete has been with AS off.
Cheers!/Andreas

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”