L049 Input Configurator - Pitch Up/Down 100%

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Vinay
Airman Basic

L049 Input Configurator - Pitch Up/Down 100%

Post by Vinay »

Hello,

My first post in A2A. I would like to begin with Thanking Scott & the A2A team for creating my beautiful baby Constellation. I’m very fond of Connie since young age. This period aircraft with A2A standard immersion is a blessing for hands-on simmers. In fact this is my first ever & so far the only payware aircraft that I’ve purchased. Thank you A2A for bringing back the heritage to life from the history in our aviators hands. Only A2A could have done this.

Now the actual topic is a small issue that I’m facing now with “L049 Input Configurator”. Recently I’ve assigned (MadCatz Fly5) joystick keys for a few functions. Couple of them are “AP Pitch Up/Down”. Now the moment I press the assigned key(s), the Pitch seems to go all the way either full positive 100% Up or full negative -100% Down. They don’t move in gradual increment order such as 1..2..3..degrees on each stroke or whatever the order it should be. This is unchanged in either states, in Cold & Dark or with the engines running.

A few points for clarification just in case. I’ve never used the Input Configurator (IP) before, so far I’ve assigned & tested using only 6 functions, namely RPM Increase/Decrease ; AP Turn Left/Right & AP Pitch Up/Down, all other assigned are working fine except the Pitch. I’m unware of any other function in IP working in correct order or not as I’ve not used them. Also I’ve tried to delete/change the assigned keys for Pitch, the problem persists with any other keys assigned for this function with no difference in behaviour. And yes, I’m using FSUIPC full version for axis assignments & I’ve confirmed that the assigned keys OR Pitch Up/Down functions are no way active/assigned to conflict either in FSUIPC or P3D default inputs.

I’ve read a similar post in this forum, but that conversation turned in to mostly Linda topic. I’m sure those gentlemen have a better working solution, but it’s over my head for now.

Please guide me if this can be fixed. Thank you all. Happy Flying!

WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Re: L049 Input Configurator - Pitch Up/Down 100%

Post by WB_FlashOver »

Hello Vinay and welcome to the forums.
Here is another thread on this issue. Maybe you can find some help within it.
http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... 34&t=61280

Good luck Sir
Roger
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”