LVar list L049

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Puk
Senior Airman

LVar list L049

Post by Puk »

Because of several problems to get all of my hardware running properly and consistent and to get more options to program the different switches,buttons etc. , I decided to switch from Linda.lua to Spad.neXt. Still learning how to use it, I stumbled on the LVar list of the Piper Comanche which gave me great support attaching all kind of events to my hardware.

Now I'm one step further and up to do the same with the "Connie". Only I'm not able to trace a LVar list of it on this forum nor on the web. Or am I missing something? Is there a list available?
Would save me a lot of work, else I've to use the Spad event monitor to gather them all.

Puk
ImageImage

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: LVar list L049

Post by Gypsy Baron »

If you have FSUIPC (registered) you can get a list of "Local Panel Variables" (L:Vars) dumped to the FSUIPC log file.

Simply go to the FSUIPC drop-down menu and temporarily assign a button or switch to that control in the list of assignable controls. Hit the button once, then remove the assignment and in the 'Logging' tab select "New log".

The list of L:Vars will be in the now 'previous' log file. Use a find/replace funtion in Notepad to remove the time stamps and resave the file.

Paul

Puk
Senior Airman

Post by Puk »

Thanks Paul,

I was aware of this and as I stated in my message I can get a LVar list by using the event monitor of Spad.neXt too. However when I have a complete list - which will take me a lot of time - I've to find out which one of those can be used with f.i. a multi panel. Not all of them can be manipulated. It would save me a lot of time if A2A or a user could provide me with such a list.

Nevertheless thanks for your input,

Puk
ImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sorry Puk, a list wont be coming any time soon.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”