Minor thing - cant unload passengers near FSX fuel supply

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Minor thing - cant unload passengers near FSX fuel supply

Post by sloppysmusic »

This is not much of a problem once you know about it.
When Connie is parked near a fuel supply (which of course keeps your fuel at full whether you like it or not) you also cant load/unload
passengers. The stairway just moves back and forth and nothing happens.
Not usually a problem with most places the plane will be at . I have OrbX AYPA Port Jackson and gate 2 has this problem
(ATC directed me there)
In tonight's case I had shut engines down so used pushback until it worked...incurred scary crash noise (I hit the stairway!) but I had CD off
for once and passengers got off fine :D
Not an issue I could bother with being solved just posting this in case anyone else finds the endless loops unload issue
when its just the fuel thing. ( I think it's a parked truck in AYPY case or a bug with that add-on)

I havent test this with any other place just guessed it was the fuel as it filled up as soon as ATC were happy I'd arrived at the gate
Peace BTW and Connie rocks!

EDIT moved the plane to Gate 3 next to 2 and no fuel problem. Will report back another time if this negates the unload issue Gate 2 had.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Re: Minor thing - cant unload passengers near FSX fuel supp

Post by TreeTops »

FSX has had this problem since the beginning. You cannot open doors near the fuel spots.
This of course messes with any plane requiring operating of doors. Solution is to not park near fuel spots.
Cheers
Trev

sloppysmusic
Senior Airman

Re: Minor thing - cant unload passengers near FSX fuel supp

Post by sloppysmusic »

Tree thanks for that clarification. For over 15 years I've avoided those dang fuel spots! Its just that with AYPY by OrbX the main gate has one invisible nearby. Just dont see a fuel spot!
Once again thanks for restoring my sanity!
Slops

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”